Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 13, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @cats are awesome

Thanks for your kind offer, but I only have one Thunderbird, so 4 beds will be enough for now.

I can always use flight items :)

Now, where did I put that pork pie, disappears into the kitchen ..............................

Regards
Harcourt
Sure thing on the flight items. :)

My father-in-law returned from your side of the pond. Had a slice of Battenberg last night. ....yummy.....

yeah, after spending 950000 coins on my last town hall upgrade only to gain 100 pop and the next upgrade will do the same at a cost of 1.9mil, those grand hotels are looking more and more attractive. I currently have 2 and if I want to retro-fit my city as I have plans to do, my 2140 max population is just not going to be enough.
Tell me about it! I really don't want to upgrade my Town Hall, but I think I may have too. I'm only at level 7.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts away. siggy slightly updated. game name slightly updated. gifting list slightly update after reading this week's thread.

Still trying to get my last flower. Two days to go. Pushing on through 'shear' will power. :)

D

Deleted member 5399

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wired Parrott I will send you some trackballs. Can you return it? I also can use items for control tower lvl 11 (and a lot of coins :p)

I have not actually upgraded my tower to level10 I kind of have left it sit around for a while
as I have 4 of the "extra" hangars and didn't really need another. I plan on upgrading soon
so will have a CT 11 item then. I can try and send in return but not sure you will actually get
one of the items.

D

Deleted member 5399

Saw a post asking for 'any type of fuel'
Maybe any size units would suffice.
Back in the late 70's/ early 80's. I served during the 'Cold War Era' stationed in Neu Ulm West Germany.
Saw a guy ask for gas canister, big 5 gallon heavy metal containers, to pour in his assigned pickup.
Turned out it was Jet fuel. Truck ran good and made it down the road 5 miles or so before the engine blew up.
Not good for him or his co-driver back to base, riding with company commander 12 hours, while their truck was towed.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
jim/wydaho2
Howdy, folks! Sorry I've been slacking on this game for...um.....8 months or so - but let's not focus on that! I've told @wydaho that I'm going to devote more time & effort to this splendid pastime. I'm trying to complete the event, and need 2 shredders to upgrade my control tower to get another plane going. Thanks & Happy Trails!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom