Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 13, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyboys and Flygirls (12.30pm GMT London)

My neighbours 20 gifts for today, Tuesday 14th February, have just been gifted. I've updated my signature page once again with my current requirements. My thanks for all the gifts received thus far today and gifts to be received throughout the rest of the day.

There is much to do within the game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Good Morning Aviators (08.15am GMT London)

This morning's neighbours gift items on, Tuesday 14th February, were gratefully received during my night time, my thanks to @Troglodyte69 - @Davejoyg - @JazzyJKC - @jimstreet - @Cath - @gbswales - @Wired Parrott - @porvillewright - @Natholian1 - @Airport Arne - @CoachBissett - @Phil G and @Edward - I've updated my signature page to reflect this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Captain reference your thanks to members who have sent you gifts, Cath forum user name is @wydaho my user name is@Cath I know you would like Cath to receive your gratitude (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Captain reference your thanks to members who have sent you gifts, Cath forum user name is @wydaho my user name is@Cath I know you would like Cath to receive your gratitude (y)

Thank you for pointing this out to me, I will pay more attention to this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts sent. Another 60 gifts due out in about 5 hours. Flying a desk afternoon and night today.

account "jim mcc3" will finish the quest this evening, so visit fast, if you can.

account "a jim shr currd" has five days to go.

account "a jim spprt mcc3" has sweet shops even though it is not chasing the event.

Gifting priority goes to gift requests in the game names. I do note other requests as I see them, but with the constant gift availability re-shuffle, I just simply can't keep up with the signatures.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
My gifts will go out in a moment, just want to take a moment to say thank you to all my neighbors and a notice I have a new support game.

Will have sent a request to most of you from Fencat3 04fhxiyh but if I missed anyone please feel free to send me a request!

If you were not on my neighbor list before I just ask that you please tag me or send me a pm if you add me so I know you are from forum.

Thank you all and have a great evening! :D

My gifts will go out in a moment, just want to take a moment to say thank you to all my neighbors and a notice I have a new support game.

Will have sent a request to most of you from Fencat3 04fhxiyh but if I missed anyone please feel free to send me a request!

If you were not on my neighbor list before I just ask that you please tag me or send me a pm if you add me so I know you are from forum.

Thank you all and have a great evening! :D
Thank you for adding me @Fencat.
For the life of me I could not add your support game, and now I know why. You didn't put the "3" in your signature. :)

:banghead: I never saw that it was an android game. I swear I'm going to dye my hair blonde one of the days!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom