Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I have sent out all my gifts for today, and thanks to all those received. I am receiving gifts from some of you to my support accounts. Please send only to my main account.
I have highlighted this in ghastly pink below :cool:, but will tone it down once I stop receiving gifts to these accounts. If your system does not allow you to do this, please let me know.

I have just earned my 200th star !!! :woot::woot::woot:

Finally, don't forget the Friday Blue Launch in 4 hours from now !!

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Aviators (13.30pm GMT London)

All my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Friday 2nd September, have just been gifted. I very much hope my gifts are getting through to my neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
My VIP gifters:
@jimstreet
(a jim requireditem) – I sent you Information Sign. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@jimstreet
(a jim spprt) – I sent you Dispatcher Console. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Akims
(Akims) – I sent you Passenger(10). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Alfonz Senki (AS-requireditem) – I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Davejoyg(ASH_requireditem) – I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send meme Fuel Catalyst?
@BlueAero
(BlueAerorequireditem) – I sent you Earplugs. Could you send meme Fuel(20)?
@Davejoyg(DJG4_reuireditem) – I sent you Passenger(10). Could you send meme Oscillating Beacon?
@Davejoyg(DJG5_reuireditem) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send meme Fuel Catalyst?
@Davejoyg(DJG7_reuireditem) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send meme Fuel Catalyst?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – I sent you Passengers(10). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7(Joe7) – I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@KingKong(King-Itemneeded) – I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Raf(R) – I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@suckerp(##Fuel20) – I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Laosge(#Laosge) – I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Fuel(20)?

Missed/wrong gift (sorry yesterday I was too busy to make list):

@Snowee (Snow: Duty free) – I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
Good Afternoon Aviators (13.30pm GMT London)

All my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Friday 2nd September, have just been gifted. I very much hope my gifts are getting through to my neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Captain, you have a problem between windows 10 and the game. My support game is on win 10 and I had the same problem. If you got build 1511 in win 10, it came with insuffient drivers. I went to Intel(my laptop's main chips) and updated the drivers and the problem was resolved. My original game was on the win 10 laptop and was destroyed last November when build 1511 downloaded. Since then, my new game is on my laptop using windows 8.1(which I will not update as I'm at level 61 and 187 stars). Give it a try!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Captain, you have a problem between windows 10 and the game. My support game is on win 10 and I had the same problem. If you got build 1511 in win 10, it came with insuffient drivers. I went to Intel(my laptop's main chips) and updated the drivers and the problem was resolved. My original game was on the win 10 laptop and was destroyed last November when build 1511 downloaded. Since then, my new game is on my laptop using windows 8.1(which I will not update as I'm at level 61 and 187 stars). Give it a try!

My thanks for your post, I will pay a visit to the Intel chip website and download the drivers.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

The game started acting up - it was as if the Duke was trying to land over and over and the screen kept refreshing to another position- I was in the last throws of gifting so I quickly sent Fuel20 to everyone I had left as I only had two minutes to the new gift period - I figured fuel 20 is always acceptable and better than missing a gift. So have now sent all of Thursdays gifts and the problem seems to have settled down now
It seems to happen for a few hours after Duke leaves. Its happened twice to me since the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom