Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Hello everyone, long time no seeing you, Just a short note to tell you all I miss you and can't wait to start flying again. We have been in the process of moving. Buying and Selling is so time consuming. Miss you all and be talking to you soon. Doc

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Send out my 20 gifts and started a list for tomorrow (not sure that I can send my gifts tomorrow, since I'm not at home in the evening). Thanks for all the received gifts.

@Finlayson : send you an invite;

Still missing some friends since I haven't seen their new codes yet @rocky @m-bari @red-mo @WhatHappenedNow : you can add me

Still have a lot in my waiting list. Does anyone know one of them: Lois12, YeniBriDunya, Fred06, Travis71, Winkelmesser, Fjompe, Dario, Skillzon, TMK, guyke, HB Airport, Gazeliselauren, saba, Jdandersen, Koukalka, Airpaco, itana, bourville:
if they are from the forum or you know them I'll be happy to accept.

Thanks @wydaho and @Harcourt for the All-Inclusive Bracelets, all set with those now. :happy: Gifts are out from 8/30, resets in about an hour, so if I missed you, it should be coming. (y) I have been trying to keep up a spreadsheet so that I can return to gifts with priority to those that sent me a gift, please pm me if I'm missing you, it's not personal, I promise! :love::love: With the update everything got a little different and readjusting is taking time and is not without errors. :p

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Comet18 Gifts sent Today
3o0 (@Bob1977) F20
Bear (@wydaho) wcomp
Bfinlayson (@Finlayson) monitor
Brick (@Brickhouse) monitor
DJG3 (@Davejoyg) nav mod to davejoyg
gamerader2 (@david smith) choco candy
gbs (@gbswales) prop
geert ( ) cater
Gorrion (@gorrion) beacon
Harco (@Harcourt) F20
HMYH (@Husam) beacon
ItsRalphy (@ItsRalphy) F20
MikeO (@m-bari) beacon
Peter (@PeterNL) F20
Snow (@Snowee) eau
tassan (@tassan) radar
Ten (@Ten33go) prop
Ten2 (@Ten33go) prop
WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) attitude
WTR1 () prop

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Hi @gbswales, I completely agree with you.
Some small details that worsen the already said: All gifts accepted disappear when you close the window, which inevitably happens now (steps 1 to 4). And to top it off now the gifts are sorted alphabetically and not by the order they come.
It's worse. As soon as you tab to the next window of gifts, the previous unreturned ones disappear.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
OK, let's motivate gifting!
For those, who send me gifts I asked, there will be a VIP list. Anyone can enter to my VIP list if he/she sends me gift what I asked.
There will be a new gifters list and a wrong gift list too. My gifting preferation will be 1. VIP, 2 new gifters 3. wrong gifters. It's very easy to change your position between my lists, so be careful. If my 20 gifting slots filled with VIP's - I have to skip the others... If you are not on my list, that means I have not sent you gift (on this day). Be sure, you forgot to send me gifts last day.. :)

My system for gifting is similar - I also have a VIP gifters list :D However my VIP gifters are the ones that send me at least 5 gifts during a week - these are the people that I send gifts to every day.

If anyone drops to 4 or less a week then they go into my normal gifters list - these people I just send gifts to in rotation...they could receive gifts every 2nd or 3rd day.

If I don't get gifts from the neighbour for a week, they go into my non-gifter list (unless I know they are on vacation), and I don't send any gifts to this list at all :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom