Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows users - event - helping hand

D

Deleted member 9675

Hi, since you have missed a couple of days of the event, post here if you are a Windows user and I'll try and prioritise you for fans from tomorrow.

If anyone else wants to jump on and help Windows users then feel free.

My found code is: 044hc4zg.

Cresent I've already sent you fans!
This is so kind of you to support other players, especially with us being so near the halfway point.
BTW i play on windows but doing just one game really for event.
2007pon4 is my code

Hi, since you have missed a couple of days of the event, post here if you are a Windows user and I'll try and prioritise you for fans from tomorrow.

Hi Zoutron,
I am not effected but I am really impressed about your initiative.

Well Done!!

I will send you request if you dont mind i need fan for my account Husam please and i will return back your gift but not daily i will do my best.
Thanks

Thank you so much @zoutron That is so kind of you. :):):)

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
my windows game can send fans, I still have some spots left in my daily gifting feel free to connect: 20elyvry

Top Bottom