Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Update (Latest) - Bugs & Errors

Still waiting for the fix for my game after a week and a a half. I gave them everything they asked for and have not gotten any replies. Really hope they resolve this soon! Makes me nervous to really get back into playing though anyway, as the issue is not going away. I see more people every day rolling back, so what is to say if they fix my game, it wont roll back again. :confused:

Still waiting for the fix for my game after a week and a a half. I gave them everything they asked for and have not gotten any replies. Really hope they resolve this soon! Makes me nervous to really get back into playing though anyway, as the issue is not going away. I see more people every day rolling back, so what is to say if they fix my game, it wont roll back again. :confused:

Nothing !! My support game has reverted for the 2nd time in ten days :(

I live in hope rather than expectation !

Regards
Harcourt

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I bought a ton of fuel catalyst a month or so ago when they were on sale for 2 greenies for 50 fuel catalyst. The other day when I last used it, I had 95 left. Tonight I went to use it (without using any in between) and now I have 10 :(

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Whaaw, played updated AC on my laptop for the first time yesterday. Needed to level up to get a redeem code. Yes, the Eagle has almost landed! :p

With sleepy eyes I got knocked back in my seat with those big dialogue boxes and buttons. :wideyed: Not even mentioning the screen icons! :eek: Those fuel barrels on my screen could actually hold 50 units of crude oil! :facepalm:

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
The only planetarium it shows anyone visited is the one on the far right --- before I moved it, that planetarium was on the far left. I rotated all the ones that do not show visitors (I am hoping rotating them may fix them and that is why I rotated the five and not the one that is working)

As for tickets - I had one open and they said they would get back to me after their tech team looked into it then they contacted me saying if it is fixed on my end they are closing the ticket??? The game is still buggy and they never fixed it. I wish I could go back to the old version until they get this one working. I absolutely hate not being able to play on one screen and post in the forum on the other - after the update the game freezes - and not being able to gift from the neighbors screen, three times longer to collect coins, not being able to see the items my planes bring back, having to X out of screens instead of just clicking outside of them. Only good thing from the update are the new planes and flights, and I now have fuel20
I've experienced this long before the update. I figure that, besides @rocky and @Radu81 :p, not many other players tap other things than my planetariums and/or training centres. I only get one or two reward coins for visitors and more seldom I get the full monty: 5 reward coins for each planetarium/training centre tapped... :(

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi David,
as much as I try to visit the forum daily and be open for everyone's suggestions (and keep in touch with everyone's problems) I can't possibly be a one-man support team, so please don't tag me repeatedly. Thanks for contacting support team the proper way. We've been trying to find the source of this problem the whole week, but it's not solved yet and it looks like we'll not be able to find a solution to fix it without an update.
Thanks for the head-ups, Free2Play , I'll try and remember not to tag you in support matters, Free2Play ...(y):LOL::ROFLMAO:;)

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Since the update, my game freezes when I'm doing something on my other screen which was annoying enough. Since this afternoon when I do something on my other screen, I have to restart the game because it froze and would not return when I clicked on the screen to play. This was about an hour after GI support emailed me to tell me that the tech team found no evidence in the database that anyone has visited five of my six planetariums in the past month. No way I can continue playing if I can't do anything on my other screen without having to restart the game and then for them to tell me no evidence of any visitors to five of my planetariums in a month? GI are idiots,

Top Bottom