Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 14th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Hello friends...thanks again for the gifts this past week!! I hope you are getting something useful from me on the semi-regular!! It's hard to keep up with only 20/day!! I wish I could send each of you something daily!! Please let me know if there is anything I can help you out with specifically!!
If I am not your friend yet on here, please enter my friend code so that we can connect!! I try to help out all those who help me and even a few who are unable to send gifts my way on the regular!! Have a great week of flying...Talk to you soon!!

P.S. If there are any QL parties going on this weekend or anytime, please be sure to include me in the invite thread!!

Cheers,

Dan

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks to everyone for all of the gifts!

I am just departing for a 3 week European vacation so I am no so certain how often I will be playing the game. I will try and get gifts out - just not so sure how much time I will have.

I am also going to need arcade machines, routers smart glass and x ray scanners as I attempt to upgrade to terminal 8 - but there is no real rush for those.

D

Deleted member 5399

Just a quick word to all on my neighbors list.
If and only if I do get to send out gifts tomorrow, Wednesday the 16th; it may be late in the day.
Having not gone to see the eye doctor in 3 years+ as a diabetic, I should go every year. However well I can see in distance, it is most and more important to me, how well I see up close; such as reading and spending time conversing, laughing and having fun with all of you.
Thus part of my exam, (I dread this), is getting my pupils dilated. Most times afterward, anything bright, the Sunlight, the lights in the house, and sadly this very white screen I'm looking at, typing these words, hurts a person's eyes very badly. With me, most times it is followed by a severe headache.
So I will do my utmost best, to avoid as much light as possible until, when I must go out to get my child from school, and return.
Hopefully the doctor will give me these odd looking shades, that are about the size of the front frame and lenses of a pair of glasses and very very dark. LOl I might just add in the darkest pair of sunglasses I do have and maybe everything will look like it is nighttime.
So again if I don't get gifting done; Please do not take it personal.
@strats lol maybe thats what I need is smart glass. or maybe a welder's face-mask.
Anyhow I hope you all understand, it is only temporary.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Hi guys, sorry for the lack of decent gifts, I've not had any time with it just being the weekend then having to spend a few days at Sick Kids Hospital as my daughter had scheduled surgery and although it was a fantastic hospital, the wi-fi was crap.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi guys, sorry for the lack of decent gifts, I've not had any time with it just being the weekend then having to spend a few days at Sick Kids Hospital as my daughter had scheduled surgery and although it was a fantastic hospital, the wi-fi was crap.

Welcome back, and hope all is well with the little ones....

I am just departing for a 3 week European vacation so I am no so certain how often I will be playing the game. I will try and get gifts out - just not so sure how much time I will have.

I am also going to need arcade machines, routers smart glass and x ray scanners as I attempt to upgrade to terminal 8 - but there is no real rush for those.
Enjoy your vacation, everyone needs a vacation sometimes especially for someone who works so hard.

Just a quick word to all on my neighbors list.
If and only if I do get to send out gifts tomorrow, Wednesday the 16th; it may be late in the day.
Having not gone to see the eye doctor in 3 years+ as a diabetic, I should go every year. However well I can see in distance, it is most and more important to me, how well I see up close; such as reading and spending time conversing, laughing and having fun with all of you.
Thus part of my exam, (I dread this), is getting my pupils dilated. Most times afterward, anything bright, the Sunlight, the lights in the house, and sadly this very white screen I'm looking at, typing these words, hurts a person's eyes very badly. With me, most times it is followed by a severe headache.
So I will do my utmost best, to avoid as much light as possible until, when I must go out to get my child from school, and return.
Hopefully the doctor will give me these odd looking shades, that are about the size of the front frame and lenses of a pair of glasses and very very dark. LOl I might just add in the darkest pair of sunglasses I do have and maybe everything will look like it is nighttime.
So again if I don't get gifting done; Please do not take it personal.
Ken hope your eyes come out with flying colors and no additional problems are treatments are needed.

Hello ,
I wish you a good trip.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi Ken!
Send me please Document Detectors! I need 3x
Thanks in advance!
@m-bari
I hope you read my post from yesterday. I will try and get online to trade, but after eye doctors, I know my eyes will be sensitive to light and colors. So gifting may be later in the day, or lol around 2 AM if i wake then and get to send some out. But i will do my best to get them to you.

D

Deleted member 5399

Ken hope your eyes come out with flying colors and no additional problems are treatments are needed.
@yenta613
Since I had artificial lenses, not contacts, but replacement lenses surgically implanted in 2009, lol i can see a man waving a flag, a mile away if its in a straight line, and lol probably tell you the color of his clothes.
I went from being a near-sighted person from around grade 4, til i was just over 48, and suddenly found my sight just the opposite from the surgery. Reading and computer time, is when I need to wear glasses.
Last doctor gave me tri-focals. @UTOPGUN , try flying wearing trifocals, flying a plane.
I'm hoping to go either just to glasses wear can read computer and books. Dont't really understand why doctor gave me third prescription to help me see "clearer" in distance. I have no problem with that.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@m-bari
I hope you read my post from yesterday. I will try and get online to trade, but after eye doctors, I know my eyes will be sensitive to light and colors. So gifting may be later in the day, or lol around 2 AM if i wake then and get to send some out. But i will do my best to get them to you.
No problem Ken! Wish you good health!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom