Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still need lots of sleigh oil, sleigh covers, heaters, red paint, and of course LANTERNS!! Thanks as always to all of my great neighbours and friends!! If you need anything specific from me...please just ask and send me your friend code if we have not hooked up yet!!

Happy New Year!!
Hi Dan, I have you as a neighbor on my side, but I don't know if you have me on your side. Please put in my code. :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
I figured out the reserve hanger situation, so I would like Fuel 20, Flight Catering, Osc Beacon. I DO NOT require any event items, thanks for all that did send over the past week..

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Well I completed the Santa event and it removed all my event items to gift and no option to fly my sleighs and I still have an Ice Palace to complete. I still need 2 Snow Makers and some artificial ice. So I can't complete unless I pay 24 greenies but at least I can store it for 800 coins but you can't store the sleighs and their hangers.Stupid, just stupid!

OOh, sorry Sara. All the events work this way. It's a mistake you probably won't make again. We generally don't close events until the last few days. BUT also ... never wait too long to close an event because sometimes the game timer closes them sooner than we think it will; so we lose the reward. The timers sometimes misrepresent the remaining time.

so what is the reward??? you can be the first to report and that's worth something in bragging rights. (note I didn't read beyond your post. If others have asked, no need to reply as I'll catch it.)

-Comet

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Comet18 Gift Activity for Today
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
(@Captain WH Rollins) received sent
(@Wired Parrott) received
613yenta (@yenta613) received
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) received sent
Bolleke () received sent
Cats (@cats are awesome) received sent
Chuck2 (@cward) received sent
davejoyg (@Davejoyg) received sent
doc (@Doc) received sent
Don () received sent
flo2 (@Flo) received sent
gamerader (@david smith) received sent
gamerader2 (@david smith) received
Harcourt (@Harcourt) received sent
HS (@HS72) received sent
HS2 (@HS72) sent
JCB (@uschu) received sent
JSB111 received
MikeO (@m-bari) received sent
Okie (@Kris) received sent
Saralaraloola (@Saralaraloola) received sent
Sophia (@SophiaElizabeth) received sent
Ten33go2 (@Ten33go) received
WTR1 () sent
Yetti (@uyetti) received

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Humdeedumdumdee... I am 10% of my way to being able to buy another plot of land. This is the grind I remember from my first game that I should get back sometime G! guys say. The hard part is... Airport Side OR City Side! Take a look at my place and give me some suggestions please. Thank you...
Buenos Dias, @Flo!
After quick look to your city I would recommend you to extend city first. Your Airport is big enough. Only one reason to extend your Airport - is to build Blue launch pad. One more recommendation - use your grennies for LAND ONLY :)

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Thanks everyone for the gifts. If anyone needs a certain Item I can send let me know in private message of either reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom