Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 2nd February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks to everyone for all of the additional radar. It looks like I might have a good chance to come number one to Singapore -could not have done it without all of your help.

I have sent out gifts today.@atomelec - I will get you later tonight as I have sent out all 20 for today.

I was doing some testing and it looks like I need to commence a green launch. I will be starting that later tonight if anyone wants to join in - I know there are a few going already.

My signature has been updated - I will be needing to do some flights to Dubai nest week so I will need the beacons. Also needing the white gold bracelets for my duty free.

Again thank you all for the wonderful help.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
started a blue launch all welcome 23 hrs left[/QUO
Thanks to everyone for all of the additional radar. It looks like I might have a good chance to come number one to Singapore -could not have done it without all of your help.

I have sent out gifts today.@atomelec - I will get you later tonight as I have sent out all 20 for today.

I was doing some testing and it looks like I need to commence a green launch. I will be starting that later tonight if anyone wants to join in - I know there are a few going already.

My signature has been updated - I will be needing to do some flights to Dubai nest week so I will need the beacons. Also needing the white gold bracelets for my duty free.

Again thank you all for the wonderful help.
I should not have spoken so fast regarding Singapore flight. Someone just moved from 12 flights to 108 - how legit is that?

I could therefore use more additional radar.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
If your name appears below, I wrote whether I received or sent today. If I couldn't send, I will send a gift soon.
If you're not listed, we did not share gifts today. Follow up with me if I should have something.

$Ally$ (@Allister) sent
@Cluck received sent
greenwolf74 @Dan Jansen received sent
@gwb received sent
@ItsRalphy received sent
@PeterNL received sent
@Rainer received sent
@silviucu received visited
WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
WHN2 (@WhatHappenedNow) received
@Wired Parrott received sent
YAR (@Cosmic Blue) received
@yenta613 received sent (I tried to return laptop, but I don't think it went. The item was removed from my list, and my gift count was not subtracted. Did you get anything? I saved one gift for you; I can try again tomorrow before my gifts reset.)

If your name appears below, I wrote whether I received or sent today. If I couldn't send, I will send a gift soon.
If you're not listed, we did not share gifts today. Follow up with me if I should have something.

$Ally$ (@Allister) sent
@yenta613 received sent (I tried to return laptop, but I don't think it went. The item was removed from my list, and my gift count was not subtracted. Did you get anything? I saved one gift for you; I can try again tomorrow before my gifts reset.)

did not receive anything today?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need

$Ally$ (@Allister) sent
@Cluck received sent
greenwolf74 @Dan Jansen received sent
@gwb received sent
@ItsRalphy received sent
@PeterNL received sent
@Rainer received sent
@silviucu received visited
WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
WHN2 (@WhatHappenedNow) received
@Wired Parrott received sent
Can you please send me one stapler and then back to flight catering!

Thanks
Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
@Rainer Lol no if you saw my post you notice I said I received some unicorns. Weekend code Not working on Win8, hope they fix.

@Dan Jansen Got it, I will hit you with a sweet weather display today. (Deluxe model, but I removed the sales tags so no returns)

Anybody out there that can send me a SERVER RACK I would greatly appreciate it. I need 3 to finish mc and then ready for 1st launch!

I had it in my name and received zero so thought maybe they were in nobody's lists.
Need 1 more weather display if you can spare it...Thanks!!! Sending some spare wire you way now!!!

Signature updated!!

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Thanks everyone for all the gifts! MC2 is almost ready. I updated my needs.

I will be gifting in about 5 hours. @Dan Jansen will send weather display unless your needs change. @yenta613 don't have much for your building needs so will send flight or fuel items. @strats sorry I can't help before cutoff, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom