Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
I dont know whats wrong this is the third instance where somebody is on my neighbor list but the other person is not connected. Strange.
Well, from my side I have deleted you from "awaiting reply" list. Could you try enter my name again?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Nick I would also like to come along, but yesterday I mistakenly activated already blue Launch.
So it was not possible for you to participate. I'm really very sorry.
Now I hope that many join me.
Again sorry I've seen that you're started, but since I had activated long before.
No problem, my friend!
That's not a big deal ;-) I feel sorry that I didn't join your launch, it's harder to get party.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Sent out gifts, many mistakes made - sorry. Still trying to wrap my head around all the changes. Also started bjs2 so accept if I send you an invitation as it allows me to send more gifts.

What are the best neighbor gift buildings now???

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for the gifts, mine are also send but don't know if you'll all get them with the problems of the new version.

Still can't join any launch, just finished building the mission control center and now I have to buy a launch pad but first need collecting greenies to buy more land. And after that hope I could also do this

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
FYI, Rainer's launch has 18 points left if someone wants an easy fourth place before it closes-otherwise I'll finish it off in 30 minutes.

EDIT: launched already

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom