Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - January 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
@RavenENTP you are sending me motion sensors. are you trying to get me to send you infrared cameras? i don't need motion sensors. if you need the cameras, i will send them to you, let me know how many. please send me white gold bracelets or fuelhose. thanks.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
i have a question about whether i'm understanding the bonuses correctly...

sky captain will help with item drops from area 51, but will not help with drops from the UFO.
spyglass will help with both item drops from area 51 AND UFO?
golden dice will not help because its a quest? (description says "excluding quest items")

i need 3 more collections worth of drops from area 51 and MANY MANY MANY more hydraulic tools to complete the "truth is out there" from getting item drops from the UFO. what bonuses should i use?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
i have a question about whether i'm understanding the bonuses correctly...

sky captain will help with item drops from area 51, but will not help with drops from the UFO.
spyglass will help with both item drops from area 51 AND UFO?
golden dice will not help because its a quest? (description says "excluding quest items")

i need 3 more collections worth of drops from area 51 and MANY MANY MANY more hydraulic tools to complete the "truth is out there" from getting item drops from the UFO. what bonuses should i use?

I have 3 airplane that go to area 51 day and night, need only 1 collection to finish....no bonus used, only many many fly. If you have many Fuel you can use it and finish before ;)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
I have 3 airplane that go to area 51 day and night, need only 1 collection to finish....no bonus used, only many many fly. If you have many Fuel you can use it and finish before ;)
wow! you have great luck! i have only gotten 4 drops from UFO's and need 3 more collections from area 51. also, area 51 NEVER drops hydraulic tools anymore :(

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
@lacey , the funny thing is that Dice and Golden dice shouldn't affect quest items' drop at all as their description says but actually they do greatly.
As I wrote earlier Sky Captain + Spy Glass worked too slow as it seemed to me and then I switched both Dices on and the drop rate tripled overall. This UFO quest is hard only because of Hydraulic Tool and its usage. Some people are patient (and a little bit lucky) and finish it without "full power up". :)
Check my message on this page.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet engine.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Beverage Cooler. Can you send me Aircraft Tire or Deicer.?
@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Additional Radar?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?

@Raf R (F lollipop ) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift

Last edited:

Jake

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wevxnjx
Username
AAAE-***
wow! you have great luck! i have only gotten 4 drops from UFO's and need 3 more collections from area 51. also, area 51 NEVER drops hydraulic tools anymore :(
I am starting to feel that I am falling behind on this quest. I just now got my first jet fighter. I have not used any bonuses yet, but will likely have to.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Here's a fine example of a tough luck quest. Over 130 Geigers (no power-ups) couldn't finish this collection 5 times.
Damn Stasis Chamber dropped only 2 times.

AC04_ToughLuck.png

I had such thing in Spring has come event as well. Had to buy 4 chests x18 greenies to get 2 damn Сhrysanthemums.
And my aux account finished that event without breaking a sweat and no power-ups.

@Jake , with all stuff on (SC+SG+D+GD) this quest is pretty much solvable in a couple of hours. :D

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon

Jake

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wevxnjx
Username
AAAE-***
Biggest mistake in this quest was to complete UFO collection too early. It decreases drop rate of the hydraulic tool from always to often. I was wonding why I thought I saw "always" but later it was changed to "often". I just thought I had read it wrong at first time.
Here is a confirmation about it: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/alien-event-2016.10623/page-5#post-153159
I read the same thing. Unfortunately I had just completed the UFO collection and not yet flown a single flight to
Area 51. :(

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Biggest mistake in this quest was to complete UFO collection too early. It decreases drop rate of the hydraulic tool from always to often. I was wonding why I thought I saw "always" but later it was changed to "often". I just thought I had read it wrong at first time.

That's a great tip! Always good to know.
Although it doesn't solve the problem of UFO items, with bad luck they drop way too seldom and/or uneven and you never know until you start mining it spending precious Hydraulic Tools.
For example, I've been trying to get a Fighter for the last week, spent all Plasma Clots and haven't got a single one.
With luck I could have had 2-3 Fighters by now and happily exploit this tip getting H. Tools, but no such luck.
My conclusion: this tip works great only with great luck. No luck - switch all power-ups on and hit the quest in one powerful blow. :cigar:

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
UFO event finish today, wait to tape complite, want use Aircraft for fly to Area 51 till my reserve hangar is not finish. Please, who have item for it please send me.
No need more UVO stuff, thanks. Always apretiate Fuel(20) or additional radar :)

p.s. Red is always open...i'm alone:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom