Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows windows 18.8.31 problem

in game icons sooo small here my support #1802683
windows 18.18.31.jpg

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
There's a different problem on my end: going from fullscreen to windowed mode the top and side bars don't resize with the map and get cut off instead.
(I play windowed so I have Netflix open in another windows beside. Watch shows + land planes = the new "two birds with one stone". With this bug that's not currently possible.

Edit: here's how it looks like.
Capture.JPG

There's a different problem on my end: going from fullscreen to windowed mode the top and side bars don't resize with the map and get cut off instead.
(I play windowed so I have Netflix open in another windows beside. Watch shows + land planes = the new "two birds with one stone". With this bug that's not currently possible.

Edit: here's how it looks like.
View attachment 55823
just sent a 2nd support ticket for gmrdr3 #1802768

in game icons sooo small here my support #1802683View attachment 55801
That bug hits me harder because I have a visual impairment that causes extreme nearsightedness and nystagmus. Luckily, I was able to set my monitor to a lower but less optimal display mode. The monitor is a high-density pixel monitor.

And noticed another peculiar bug. The operations hanger lists me as having 12 stands when I actually have 14 stands.

That bug hits me harder because I have a visual impairment that causes extreme nearsightedness and nystagmus. Luckily, I was able to set my monitor to a lower but less optimal display mode. The monitor is a high-density pixel monitor.

And noticed another peculiar bug. The operations hanger lists me as having 12 stands when I actually have 14 stands.
same with my eye sight

I have that and when 12 in flight, and 2 landed I can fly them but cannot sell them or move them to reserve.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
(I've made this post earlier but thought it might better fit in the update thread. But since I can't find it I'll post it again here.)

This may be old news but this is the first time I've noticed this. In the past I could set Fuel Station's timer to 1hr, get max. amount of fuel either by landing guest planes or using fuel from warehouse, and then collect it and be in a fuel surplus. The way I see it, that's not possible anymore.

Capture.JPG

Edit: @Old Eagle2 figured it out: "I think I have the answer to the fuel problem. Prior to the update you could only purchase a contract when you fuel level was below the max, not when you were maxed out or above. You could call the contract when you were over the max. Now you can only call the contract when your below the max and buy the contract when your over the max. Everything flipped."

Last edited:
Top Bottom