Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wicked Weekend Blue - LAUNCHED

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
Hi, this is not the normal way I do this, but I opened up Blue to join a launch that seems to have launched already.
I have been on pad from UTC 0530, 1st place is open - I will not pass a contribution of 696.
Please do not launch before UTC1730 as I would like to join this launch with another account and activate a Quantum Leap bonus from that account.
See you on pad.

Last edited:

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
@Awesomerowend My star count on blue launches is lagging behind the rest, so just before I read this I committed to a blue launch of my own. I'll keep an eye on the forum, and we will see where the weekend takes me.
let me know once you have lift-off, if you don't launch before I am available I will join your launch - just check that your main and Bertus II are friends please.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
let me know once you have lift-off, if you don't launch before I am available I will join your launch - just check that your main and Bertus II are friends please.
My blue was launched. Earlier than I had hoped. Bertus II neighbor request sent. Heading over to PLM2 now to see what is going on there.

Top Bottom