Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why you playing Airport city game ?

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
I only started this year. What attracted me was the building and strategy. I loved the long term aspects, collecting, building, advancing, missions, etc. The space launches are great. I got through Riding the Comet by myself. It was able to start my space program and build out my airport. But I quickly became annoyed at the enormous amount of barriers there were and especially (for me) what seemed no way to figure out how to do things.

I quickly found the forum. The vast knowledge and precise guidance was exactly what I was looking for. I started to use everything I was learning and became addicted to AC. I became active in the forum. I found neighbors and friendly advice, then the EPIC launch. I was welcomed despite not knowing what I was doing. Everyone is helpful. I can't imagine playing without it!

Short answer: the comradery of the forum. Yes it is a good game. But you all make it great.

Top Bottom