Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why you playing Airport city game ?

Hi members,
We saw that there is many players during the years playing the game and some members are new to the forum and the game but in couple of years they became big players.
There is many reason each of us have it to keep playing the game for a years.
With out mention any bugs or problem in few words why you playing this game up to now ?
Appreciate your answers :)

My favorite hobby is computer games, and I used to play a lot of them, and flying games are the thing that attracts me the most. I found that this game suits me, as it is easy and long-lasting and takes years to complete. The most important thing is that it is collective. Communication between game members makes it more fun and more challenging.
Of course without this forum i will stop playing its happen before then i return back to the game after i found this forum big thanks to @Dave (y)

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I started it in 2012. I had my new ipad and was looking for a game that was more than just Solitaire - something that would last. And I found this game. It didn't take long to find the forum after that.

I like it because of the options. There are so many possibilities. Some people love launching. Some love chasing stars (I'm one of those). But you have to plan and figure or you won't have the resources you need. The strategy part is what is most engaging for me - and having the forum members to bounce ideas off helps.

I started it in 2012. I had my new ipad and was looking for a game that was more than just Solitaire - something that would last. And I found this game. It didn't take long to find the forum after that.

I like it because of the options. There are so many possibilities. Some people love launching. Some love chasing stars (I'm one of those). But you have to plan and figure or you won't have the resources you need. The strategy part is what is most engaging for me - and having the forum members to bounce ideas off helps.
I found this game, in fact, I was only one year behind you, but at that time I didn't know how to update the Google platform game at all (because in China, it was really complicated for you to play Google platform games), and the online games of PC at that time were too busy.
Even on IOS, I have to change the IOS mobile phone or tablet to other countries before you can get this game application
Win system now I basically don't play games, and more important things are done through the computer

Last edited:
Hi members,
We saw that there is many players during the years playing the game and some members are new to the forum and the game but in couple of years they became big players.
With out mention any bugs or problem in few words why you playing this game up to now ?
My only reason is because the forum and all the fun we have

Likewise, been playing many years. Like building cities, and this one is good. Love flying and aviation games, and this has that. I like collecting and completing things - hence playing for stars. Want my city design to be a place you could live, and am working to that design - so although it wasn't my first choice of development, I love the cars. Forum, alliance and colleagues fantastic and adds so much more.

. . . . and I am addicted to it LOL!

drunk.gif

Likewise, been playing many years. Like building cities, and this one is good. Love flying and aviation games, and this has that. I like collecting and completing things - hence playing for stars. Want my city design to be a place you could live, and am working to that design - so although it wasn't my first choice of development, I love the cars. Forum, alliance and colleagues fantastic and adds so much more.

View attachment 55310
💸🚀✈️🚁🏣💉💊💉💊💉💊

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon

View attachment 55310
I can so relate :)

aBRx

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zfkwzg0, 032aac6k8
Username
BearcatsRx
Hi members,
Pretty simple, I was quite bored during the initial COVID lockdown and the advertising for AC got me interested. 1+ year later I am still here

Sometimes, I wonder why I keep playing myself but I have been doing so for over 2 or maybe 3 years. I like City Building games and I also find that I like the human interaction within these games. In addition, I have been somewhat of an aviation geek. I have ALL 16 seasons of "Mayday - Air Disasters" and I find it fascinating. I also have an insatiable need for mental stimulation (a 24/7 need). I admit that I talk a lot but I also think a lot. As I kid, I enjoyed games such as Monopoly.

And yes, I do find one thing fascinating that can NOT be covered any gaming Wiki, how human beings behave.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hi members,
I keep playing for you boss 😘🙇‍♂️🤣

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
Hi members,
For me.... It like a strategy game, What I mean by that is... You do not have to do events = PvP... You can go solo and just focus on your own goals, or do both... Alliance is another thing.... Their a lot of variables in this game
Which I like & for me I class it as FTP ( Not as FTP as u know it ) ...... FTP = Fun To Play

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 82
For me.... It like a strategy game, What I mean by that is... You do not have to do events = PvP... You can go solo and just focus on your own goals, or do both... Alliance is another thing.... Their a lot of variables in this game
Which I like & for me I class it as FTP ( Not as FTP as u know it ) ...... FTP = Fun To Play
Of course, if you like, you can also think of this game as another kind of sim city, combined with this flight

Aviator TD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot TD
I play for most of the things mentioned above, but there is one thing I really like about this game, and that is you can play at the pace you want to. You can play to get the cloud castle within 6 months or you can log in just a couple of times a month. It really doesn't matter. There is very little you can do that is actually wrong. "mistakes" might delay your progress, but it is still not really wrong.

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
If there was PVP option then it would lead to a full blown out areal war. No passengers only army.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom