Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

who has an university bulding

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I have two and there were some people who listed their totals in the thread below:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/topic/1093-new-event-in-apc-high-tech-innovation/

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Guys, I am curious.

Does anyone have a university building that has not spent greens on a backpack or rooted their phone? I ask because, despite now being a Master (close to Expert) on the Cambridge flight and having sent out dozens of flights to Sorbonne and Stanford I have 1 (yes, count them - 1) item of the required set to build a university.

Am thinking that the quest is impossible without spending green cash, but would be interested in the collective experience.

Mark.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
48 Flights to various locations and not one item! :mad:
Only by visiting neighbours have I managed to get the other items from the collections.
I do wonder if this is the straw that will break the camel's back for me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
I decided to send all my planes once to the uni airports. If they came back with just one thing i took the quest. "Very Seldom", do i need to say more....??
I continue my other flights, and there will be no University in my town.

By the way, I have made another big decision. I am at level 34, i hvae 10354/26000 and 62 stars, and have now for two weeks been flying to get a drum, and a skyscraber.
If i not, when i turn to next level, has another star, og one of the items, i am out of here. The more i play, the more annoying i get, for just playing without no progress.
I could spend some human-money on the game, and get somewhere, but ........no. I says its a free game, so it must be..

Henrik

I have sent close to 40 flights to universities only and visited universities in friends airports and I only have 4 items. I too am also not buying any green cash for this game and have just emailed GI with my predicament. will post answer back.

Sincs 3 days, I send all my planes for items for my University. I got a totall of 6 planes, still one item I need to build it.
Though it is very hard to get this, but I hang on. Sometimes I ask myself how it is possible that others already have that University. Because I play all day, and night, only not for a 7 hours when I want sleep.

By the way, for me it is impossible to buy green cash. I live in Holland, and google play only accept creditcard to pay with real money. So I do it without green cash, but sometimes it is frustrating when I send all planes, and hardly get no required items.

Have a nice day all.

Oh I've been hitting the jackpot for building the university. Mine will be called laser pointer university since that is all I have got from all the flights to the university cities. I won't spend any real money but I'll sure as heck keep trying to get something other than a laser pointer. Wish me luck.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
I got nearly all I needed by visiting neighbors. My University gave me 2 items at the first time, now waiting to milk it some more... I have some neighbors with 5 or 4 Universities respectivly. I Graduate Cap and 1 Club jacket finished as well. (Items currently at hand: Knowledge is power: 1 telescope, 1 Microscope, 2 Markerboards, 1 Laser Pointer. With Honors: 3 Backpacks, 3 tablets, 2 Coffee Cups, 2 Sandwiches. College Sports: 4 baseball Gloves :(

Device
  1. Android
Pffff, still no university. The progress so far after sending 14 flights to Cambridge, 18 flights to Sorbonne and 14 flights to Stanford (46 flights total):
3x Educational Telescope
3x Microscope
3x Markerboard
3x Laser Pointer
0x Globe

I've noticed with the 'American Week' quest that it looked like some items drop a particular time of the day. Does anyone with an university know what time of day they received the Globe?

Also no drops from the 20 times i visited neighbor university's. Looks like an impossible quest for me.

i just need a microscope, just aquired the globe, got 2 of all the others from about 20 flights so im actually quite surprised so far

also got 2 items in the other 2 collections from collecting from ppls uni's, cant see me completing the task though if im honest

Sincs 3 days, I send all my planes for items for my University. I got a totall of 6 planes, still one item I need to build it.
Though it is very hard to get this, but I hang on. Sometimes I ask myself how it is possible that others already have that University. Because I play all day, and night, only not for a 7 hours when I want sleep.

By the way, for me it is impossible to buy green cash. I live in Holland, and google play only accept creditcard to pay with real money. So I do it without green cash, but sometimes it is frustrating when I send all planes, and hardly get no required items.

Have a nice day all.

Dear Ron, when you want to buy a game or something else like greens in APC it's possible with a temperary visa card. It's a prepaid card for example 10, 15, 20 euro's. You get a visa card number, when you're amount is gone you have to buy a new one. So it's possible to buy things without a creditcard, works for me it's save and no fraude possible.
Look for more info www.3vcard.nl

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Should have one hopefully very soon! 23 flights to cambridge and 26 to Stanford (only got 2 deltas and 1 turboprop, not selling powerful deltas or jumbos for the task!) and got 2 Telescopes, 1 Markerboard, 3 Laser Pointers and 1 Globe, just need a Microscope!

I see a lot of different comments about the university. The strange part of it is that one player (me also) have very fast all the items to start the university. I fly with 1 turboprop, 4 jets and 1 delta. After two days i got all the items for the university. Then i visted some neighbors, in the 1st en 2nd visit 4 items after that none.
The other player flies a lot and got nothing, i'm really suprised about that because i'm a "clean"player, noo tricks, no rooted pad.
To complete the missions i need 4 items, a coffee cup, sandwich, football helmet and croquet mallet. So i can't tell what happens when you all have together.
The flight are still giving items for the next university, but i don't have enough space to build one, so i wonder when i have a second university and the 10 days are past if the university stil in stock of you're warehouse till you have enough space to build.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Based on past challenges any items that you have in your warehouse after the challenge is complete will still be there. In fact you might still be able to complete the collection to get more universities, you can still get gifts shops from flights to America according to the collection and the flight drops, though I haven't tried

Top Bottom