Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who Has A Botanical Garden?!

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
That's how i see it in Aero city. It's useless thing for visitors. I click it every day, but nothing drops :(
Screenshot_2013-03-15-01-49-06.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-15-01-49-19.jpg

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Alright, here's my opinion for the Botanical Garden and I just realized it a few days ago. I think clicking on the Botanical Garden WILL NOT give you any butterfly except for its owner. I, too, thought that it would drop the precious butterflies by chance, and attempted to click it several times. But then something just clicked on me. On the butterflies information, it says "drops from building: Botanical Garden" NOT "drops from friends' building". Take the Valentine's Bouquet collection for example. It does mention both "drops from building" and "drops from friends' building", but you don't see that for the butterfly collection (although I have never got anything from clicking on Conservatory). Same thing with Running Wild Collection, it mentions both "drops from building" and "drops from friends' buildings" and hence you can get the items from clicking on your friends' Training Centers as well as your own.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
question for people who finished the quest....

during the quest running wild items drop from 16 different builings. after finishing the quest, it's back to the old 4 or 5 buildings? Or do the 16 buildings keep dropping items for the collection?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Aero, that's possible. But in my experience it's not always turned into fuel. Some of my send items do indeed reach the Android-player. And I receive enough different gifts from Android. Maybe there is a difference for flight-items, items need for buildings or items need for missions.
Mirelle: you have the answer.....

Top Bottom