Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Where did the "drop plane"-function go to?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I used to be able to see all my planes in my warehouse: Planes that were still warehoused, planes that were in the air, planes that were still grounded or in repair, etc. Now I only can see my warehoused planes in the warehouse. However, how can I now drop a plane that is currently in repair? I could use this option previously, if I didn't want to (or could not) speed up to get a repair-item, but rather just drop the plane and buy a new one.

Can anyone help me out where this option moved to?

I used to be able to see all my planes in my warehouse: Planes that were still warehoused, planes that were in the air, planes that were still grounded or in repair, etc. Now I only can see my warehoused planes in the warehouse. However, how can I now drop a plane that is currently in repair? I could use this option previously, if I didn't want to (or could not) speed up to get a repair-item, but rather just drop the plane and buy a new one.

Can anyone help me out where this option moved to?
All other options are in the hangar. Buy, sell, repair has all been moved together. Warehouse is now on,y warehouse as you’ve discovered.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
So I guess the "drop plane" option completely disappeared then.... No more option to drop a plane, one can only sell it if it is not in repair. Too bad :(

So I guess the "drop plane" option completely disappeared then.... No more option to drop a plane, one can only sell it if it is not in repair. Too bad :(
If you attempt to "Sell" a plane broken or in repair, you get a confirmation request "Would you like to drop the plane" so "Sell" button is for selling a plane on Stand / repaired in RB or for dropping a damaged plane.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
No, you can still ‘drop’ a broken plane (I’ve done it). The option isn’t that obvious though. I’ll try to get a screen shot the next time one of mine breaks as I can’t quite remember how I did it.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
20201019_112809.jpg
Airport City_2020-10-19-11-25-53.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Thanks. Unfortunately, the "sell"-button disappears as soon as you send the plane into repair :( . Once you start repair, the only option is to wait it out or to speed it up with greenies (if you lack the option for a video, like I had a few days ago for repair of a Tropical plane (hydraulic drive cannot be acquired with videos), or when the next video is available in 9h, like I have now). Too bad they took away the option to drop a plane while under repair.

Screenshot_2020-10-19-13-56-16-960_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg

Top Bottom