Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What's with the neighbor visit allowance going down?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
I finally increased my "Reputation" and got the message box, "Congratulations! You can now visit more neighbors in one day"! Exciting!

I had been visiting 8 neighbors each day and now I only can visit 4! On top of that, it will take 360 visits to increase again! The previous level (5) required only 128.

I'm hoping it was just a one day glitch for me...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
The same happened to me!!!! Before yesterday i had 6 harts and with this "Privilidge", i was allowed to visit 7 or 8 neighors a day!!!!!!
Since yesterday i've reached the 7th hart (360!!!!!!) visitings for neigbors and the fool i am thought: Yeehee, i can visit more, but it turned out
today that i only could visit 5!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: So GI is cutting of to visit more neighbors if you reach more "reputation" as they will call it.
To go for the 8th hart i'll need to visit 600!!!!!!!! neigbors to reach this, this will take me forever, because the 360 has taken me for weeks now, even i've
visiting everyday. That's almost impossible to reach with the 5 GI is allowing me to visit :mad: :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I guess this means we should not go for that last item to take so we do not get the :heart: to increase the reputation to take u to the next level. You could sit on 359 (for me) forever this way.
Not nice and I do hope it is a short term glitch but I think GI will say they need to reduce it due to technical reasons to allow the game to run well. This could be all true, more users straining the limited server capacity but it does detract from the experience and I doubt I will ever use another GI published game. :mad:

Top Bottom