Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows WHAT'S GOING WRONG?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Completed daily mission - commercial buildings 150/150, Residential 125/125 and sent out my 20 gifts BUT only 8/16 recorded. No reward but not worth raising a ticket to G!. (unless the error continues)
BTW when creating this thread the drop down headings on offer were for the LAUNCH forum
Send ticket and complain. You will get your daily reward!

Dzighnman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20efbet8
Username
A1 Dzighnman
Completed daily mission - commercial buildings 150/150, Residential 125/125 and sent out my 20 gifts BUT only 8/16 recorded. No reward but not worth raising a ticket to G!. (unless the error continues)
BTW when creating this thread the drop down headings on offer were for the LAUNCH forum
I have been sending tickets and getting no reply for over a week, not only the issues as described above, but also, bought 200 gold tokens, money gone and no tokens.... alliance flight task count reduces daily, over achievements the previous night.... All of a sudden in the past couple weeks, the glitches seem to be everyplace. BTW, many tech messages have been met with ZERO reply or response. EXTREMELY frustrating and pathetic to be honest.....

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I have been sending tickets and getting no reply for over a week, not only the issues as described above, but also, bought 200 gold tokens, money gone and no tokens.... alliance flight task count reduces daily, over achievements the previous night.... All of a sudden in the past couple weeks, the glitches seem to be everyplace. BTW, many tech messages have been met with ZERO reply or response. EXTREMELY frustrating and pathetic to be honest.....

How are sending your tickets, if it through the game. They are not receiving it.

you need to use their web site link given below.

http://www.game-insight.com/en/support

Dzighnman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20efbet8
Username
A1 Dzighnman
How are sending your tickets, if it through the game. They are not receiving it.

you need to use their web site link given below.

http://www.game-insight.com/en/support
Thank you for the info, I will try this.... curious, if the method in the game is non functional, why is it there??? I cannot be the only person that sees it, trys it... then gets no reply and gets pissed off.........

Thank you!!

Dzighnman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20efbet8
Username
A1 Dzighnman
Thank you for the info, I will try this.... curious, if the method in the game is non functional, why is it there??? I cannot be the only person that sees it, trys it... then gets no reply and gets pissed off.........

Thank you!!
UPDATE: Got an automated reply immediately and will see what they come up with in 24 hours or so. Thank you for the advice!!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)

Thank you!!

They have made so many changes in the game lately, that they may or may not know that it is not working.
If they do know they maybe attempting to find the issue and solve it.

Top Bottom