Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What would you like to see added to Airport City?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Jonny5
Username
Jonny5
Weekly Green cash for iOS players, still not supported after the latest upgrade, and that is it for me, I quit until they reinstate it, I don't mind buying some greenies but not without something back. Fair play GI, I don't see it.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Weekly Green cash for iOS players, still not supported after the latest upgrade, and that is it for me, I quit until they reinstate it, I don't mind buying some greenies but not without something back. Fair play GI, I don't see it.

I read somewhere that Apple has strict policy when it comes to promo so that could be the reason. I heard they have the same issue on Mystery Manor or something.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Jonny5
Username
Jonny5
I read somewhere that Apple has strict policy when it comes to promo so that could be the reason. I heard they have the same issue on Mystery Manor or something.
Maybe so but it used to work before 2 updates ago, so there is some confusion there.

You can not progress without greenies after lvl 20 or so.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
As I like structure and order.
The ablility to turn the buildings in 4 directions not 2.....it just looks so wrong with some of my buildings and you can only do so much.;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
This may have been mentioned before, but I think the time taken to count down the timer on the Solid Fuel for a rocket laucnh is way too long. Having built a Cosmic Fuel Station and collecting Solid Fuel from some Launch Ready drops from time to time, I have 40+ Solid Fuel available. I am sure others have much more. It seems silly that the countdown to use more of these is 4 hours (I think) while for other things that most people have far less of (like the large fuel tank) the countdown is in minutes.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
How about sliding scale for speeding up flights, if a plane is halfway through its flight then it would cost half the amount to speed it up than it did when it took off. Maybe every 1/4 or 1/3 of completed flight time sees a proportional reduction... it'll still cost more than waiting for the flight to complete normally.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
This may have been mentioned before, but I think the time taken to count down the timer on the Solid Fuel for a rocket laucnh is way too long. Having built a Cosmic Fuel Station and collecting Solid Fuel from some Launch Ready drops from time to time, I have 40+ Solid Fuel available. I am sure others have much more. It seems silly that the countdown to use more of these is 4 hours (I think) while for other things that most people have far less of (like the large fuel tank) the countdown is in minutes.
I stopped tapping my CFS weeks ago, mt launches are slow to burn them up today only 3:mad:
Down to 16 SF units.

I'd like to see the ability to add a comment on my neighbors. I could mark which ones have Training Centers (or five of them... (y)) or any other building I happen to need at the time (Halloween and Christmas missions anyone?) without having to remember who of my 127 neighbors has what... and if the username bug isn't fixed, I could put the name there (not that I can visit them until they fix the other bug)....

Top Bottom