Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What will you keep in you hangars and reserve hangars? And Why? Falcon for Speed or Giant for Pass?

Device
  1. Android
So, I have 19 hangars, please dont ask how because I wont explain you here.
I put 4 Thunderbirds S2, 2 Giant S2 and 5 Condors S1.
The other 8 I am using Giant S1 and these 8 are for changing.
When I am looking for QL, I will sell these 8 and replace with turboprop.
Atm, I am using these 8 for finishing my stars that using attitude indicators.

In my reserve hangars, I have 2 special planes, 4 Falcon S3 and 4 empty spots.
Question is, which ones is better ?
More Falcons for speed? As you know, Falcons are the best for alliance that give you the most passengers.
Or some Giants for more passengers?
Or maybe you have better calculations.

Show me your shoot.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
No, you're quite right. Falcons are the alliance kings. If you can play everytime they land, that is...

Wasted's reserve hangar has 4 slots. All of which are empty. I'm flying 2 S2 Falcons, 2 S2 Giants, 4 S1 Giants and 4 regular Giants (12 hangars).
At the moment I use the slots to keep the regular Giants when I'm QL-mining with turboprops.
In the near future the slots will hold the 4 S1 Giants when I upgrade my fleet to 10 Falcons and the 2 existing S1 Giants. The S1 will come out at night. That's what's in my head at the moment, but you know I'm like a Vintage Weathervane... :ROFLMAO:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
So, I have 19 hangars, please dont ask how because I wont explain you here.
I put 4 Thunderbirds S2, 2 Giant S2 and 5 Condors S1.
The other 8 I am using Giant S1 and these 8 are for changing.
When I am looking for QL, I will sell these 8 and replace with turboprop.
Atm, I am using these 8 for finishing my stars that using attitude indicators.

In my reserve hangars, I have 2 special planes, 4 Falcon S3 and 4 empty spots.
Question is, which ones is better ?
More Falcons for speed? As you know, Falcons are the best for alliance that give you the most passengers.
Or some Giants for more passengers?
Or maybe you have better calculations.

Show me your shoot.
Depends on your need and destinations you are planning to go to. Also it's resource dependent (fuel and passengers consumption).

H

Heisenberg

Hello Robby

I'm at 10 reserve hangar slots: it primarily holds the S2 planes I'm not flying at the moment (4 Falcons and 4 Condors).

In my hangar you'll find 11 Giants (4 S2 and 7 normal) used only to fly Caracas, Helsinki and the alliance maps for Giants. 11 Giants because that's the amount of passengers I can load with a full terminal and Matrosjka Doll active. Makes it easier to make series of Giant flights in alliance maps, or any other destination for that matter.

After the last alliance map for Giants this week and if the drops are normal, I'll have 5 or 6 S3 Giants in the warehouse. Hopefully the alliance chests give me a map to Bath so I can finish up those as well, resulting in 6 S3 Falcons.

In between I'll make a run for the new Condor excavation...

... which leaves me with grinding those dreadful Thunderbirds.

Kind regards,

Walt. :)

Device
  1. Android
Hello Robby

I'm at 10 reserve hangar slots: it primarily holds the S2 planes I'm not flying at the moment (4 Falcons and 4 Condors).

In my hangar you'll find 11 Giants (4 S2 and 7 normal) used only to fly Caracas, Helsinki and the alliance maps for Giants. 11 Giants because that's the amount of passengers I can load with a full terminal and Matrosjka Doll active. Makes it easier to make series of Giant flights in alliance maps, or any other destination for that matter.

After the last alliance map for Giants this week and if the drops are normal, I'll have 5 or 6 S3 Giants in the warehouse. Hopefully the alliance chests give me a map to Bath so I can finish up those as well, resulting in 6 S3 Falcons.

In between I'll make a run for the new Condor excavation...

... which leaves me with grinding those dreadful Thunderbirds.

Kind regards,

Walt. :)
I wont use any S3 below Falcons.
So no Giant or Jumbo, as they are cheap to buy S1.
I wont use Thunderbirds too for S2, as they are too small and beds are the most difficult to get.
24 times 2 are not enough to fly 10 thunderbirds.
I have more Falcons but only use 4.
I am thinking about S3 Condors but passengers would be a problem.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I wont use any S3 below Falcons.
So no Giant or Jumbo, as they are cheap to buy S1.
I wont use Thunderbirds too for S2, as they are too small and beds are the most difficult to get.
24 times 2 are not enough to fly 10 thunderbirds.
I have more Falcons but only use 4.
I am thinking about S3 Condors but passengers would be a problem.
I have few for red map destinations (shortens those long flights).

Top Bottom