Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What to do with all these romantic buildings?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034tzty25
Username
AndyLandy
So, courtesy of the last two events, much of my precious land/population/power is being used up with a large variety of different romantic passenger buildings and I think it's time to tidy up.

What I'm interested to know is how others have dealt with their buildings. Which ones did you sell, which did you warehouse, and which have you decided to keep on as regular pax buildings? And what was the deciding factor for you?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Two things
1) If you need more passenger buildings, keep them in your city.
2) If you don't need the passenger buildings, store them in the warehouse.
  • The ones that can be purchased in the store for coins (Romantic cafe, gazebo, Sweet Shop) could easily be sold and repurchased the next time this event comes around. (None of them are terribly efficient passenger generators though)
  • The ones from greens, collection, purchase, progress should be stored

The next event will likely be Dancing with the Leprechauns and if it follows previous years, there are no buildings for the event that drop items so it gives you time to decide

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I keep all mine. I think they offer a great range of collection times and are useful for all levels. As @Chloe questions though, it does depend upon your need for passengers at the stage you are in your game.

Elanthius

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04enb90p9
Username
Elan-{item}
It's going to be a struggle to squeeze them all in but I hope to keep them all. The number of fast cycle passenger buildings is quite small and I have a great need for anything that refreshes faster than 4 hours and especially sub-1 hour. That said, they are very inefficient so if I had other choices for passenger buildings I would definitely choose them.

It's going to be a struggle to squeeze them all in but I hope to keep them all. The number of fast cycle passenger buildings is quite small and I have a great need for anything that refreshes faster than 4 hours and especially sub-1 hour. That said, they are very inefficient so if I had other choices for passenger buildings I would definitely choose them.
The game is heavily skewed towards buying land = buying AC cash = buying with real hard earned money = money for your kids, household, utilities, etc. It is therefore important to balance your city. Always remember that you will never have it all in your city and to counter this egregious miscalculation you need to strategically use bonus buildings and visa centers (thank heavens I bought them while they were affordable).

Top Bottom