Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What should I do next? Stuck

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Facebook
Friend Code
03p6lb00l
Username
Patty-Items I need
Hi, started playing the game yesterday and got very addicted šŸ˜ƒ But I seem stuck! Missing lots of items to continue growing and not sure if there is an easier way of acquiring them (without spending $$) other than running lots of planes. Trying to also find an alliance that I can help and that would help me and allow me to grow with them. Hopefully, the screenshots will show you everything at is at a halt (Town Hall, Flight school, Control tower, Resource base). Thanks for any help you guys can providešŸ˜ƒ

Attachments

• IMG_0333.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg
    694.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    650.1 KB · Views: 155

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
started playing the game yesterday
Been playing for years. I'm still stuck! :) Its a long haul. There is no right or wrong way to play. Perhaps set yourself some objectives. Plan your way forward. Acquire things you need. Your game will grow. Your level will increase. Years will pass...ā€¦.

Donā€™t go too fast. Start with simple objectives. 3 star all low plane destinations for example. Build up coin buildings as at the start youā€™ll need those. Balance with passenger buildings. Donā€™t upgrade control tower and terminal too fast, make sure you can fly what you have without difficulty first.

Look at the alliance thread here and see if you can find a low level alliance looking for members.

Thanks for the gift but the best thing you can send when whats on a game name that you canā€™t gift is F20.

Like madge59230 said, don't try to go to fast.
It is impossible to follow the game's speed, unless you start spending a lot of real money in the game.
If I must give 1 advice to you, when you need to buy a land expansion, always do it by using your coins, not your greens.
This is because you can buy with coins untill level 20. At level 21, you can only use greens. So try to save you greens for later expansions if you do not want to invest real money in the game.
Your game will be slower at first, but you will be happy when you will be able to buy land expansions using the expansion sale after level 20.

SkyRider

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ymyskg
Username
SkyRider
Just my 5 cents, If I would start again, I would avoid any helicopter buildings altogether. For the unknown reason you cannot remove most of them later (move to the warehouse).
I mean, you will finish all your helicopter missions quite soon but you won't be able to move helicopter buildings to the warehouse to free up some precious space for other buildings.

Try to change the layout of your city. I think by moving some buildings you could use less roads, which will give more space for buildings. Some of your buildings have roads on both sides.

If you do not want a nice looking city, you could also use the 'ugly looking build style' (or whatever people might name this), where you connect each building to 1 road, but the roads are not connected. This will allow you to build more buildings, but makes buildings harder to find.

If you do not want a nice looking city, you could also use the 'ugly looking build style' (or whatever people might name this), where you connect each building to 1 road, but the roads are not connected. This will allow you to build more buildings, but makes buildings harder to find.
But means you use less land, so need to spend fewer greenies or coins. Also works better for bonuses which have a radius of 1 or more Can touch more buildings so get more coins or pax.

Here is the link:
I hope it still works!

Top Bottom