Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What is with the ads? It seems to be stuck in loading.., any suggestions?

This is happening in a Windows 10 platform, the button for seeing ads is stuck on "Loading". If you click it it comes back with: any thoughts or suggestions. Been doing this for hours.
1600291831465.png

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
GI recently moved from a top-tier ad management/delivery firm to a cut-rate outfit. Now they "run out" of ad inventory frequently. This is the second or third time it has happened (at least for me on Windows) in the past week. Pretty much ruins any chances of achieving the challenges. sigh

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
NjS28.(items needed)
Mine is often doing that on iOS, or giving me the message that the ad isn't available, but if I exit the ad screen and go back in once or twice it will be available. Not sure if that works on Windows.

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
Strange that my Windows 10 support works fine - just the main has this problem for almost a week.
Put in a ticket 2-3 days ago but still no solution or explanation.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I’ve had no 5 min ads on mini game at all. Yesterday 3 x 1 hr, then jumped to 4 hr, then goes to 17!
Ill finish at level 20, but won’t be far in. Unable to finish ALL because of their advertisement mess up. No I won’t pay to finish.
I admire your attitude. I paid to jump 2 levels and still not sure if I will be able to complete it all. I can watch 3 ads per 24 hours to get tickets.
But unless something magical happens, I will not purchase premium pass anymore.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
lust4kicks
Regarding the ads not loading, comparing 2 separate accounts on 2 separate machines at the same time, (desktop and laptop), the ads are working on the laptop with no problem.
The desktop has the problem frequently, and its a much faster computer.

Regarding the ads not loading, comparing 2 separate accounts on 2 separate machines at the same time, (desktop and laptop), the ads are working on the laptop with no problem.
The desktop has the problem frequently, and its a much faster computer.
I know this is a reply to an older post, but it bears repeating for the newer players in AC --> Windows has very unreliable video offers.

My advice is to get used to having no video offers. This means building up your neighbor list with people who can and will send you what you need regularly. You do this through communication on this forum and writing what you need in your game name within the game. Over time, you will have an amazing group of people who exchange proper gifts with you regularly!

If I do get videos sometimes, I treat this as a special occasion and a bonus to my regular gameplay. If I do not get videos, then I do not get frustrated because that would just take away from my enjoyment of the game.

Happy flying @lust4kicks !

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0479gt9i4
Username
Tamojeet
Just turn off your antivirus software for few mins and then start the game. Ads will work perfectly. On my end, I follow these steps.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
lust4kicks
If true, it might work just excluding the game file\folder(s) within your AV settings to avoid disabling.
I have no anti-virus software on this machine.
and as far as the application path, what needs to be modififed?

Top Bottom