Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What is the allure of maps

dgibbs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
dgibbs
To places like Edmonton, Perth, Berkeley, etc.? I know a lot of people on here spend a lot of effort collecting these maps to go on runs to these places, but the buildings you get for completing those collections are not all that great, and just seems like a ton of effort to expend (unless people just want those extra stars)?

Or am I missing something?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
To places like Edmonton, Perth, Berkeley, etc.? I know a lot of people on here spend a lot of effort collecting these maps to go on runs to these places, but the buildings you get for completing those collections are not all that great, and just seems like a ton of effort to expend (unless people just want those extra stars)?

Those destinations you mentioned above are destinations from the Green Launch Map.

If you complete all collections from 5 destinations, you'll get a QL. This is the "main goal" for flying these destinations.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

In general 1) Building/item rewards (QLs for those particular maps), 2) coins (the collections are quite lucrative), 3) stars.

dgibbs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
dgibbs
Those destinations you mentioned above are destinations from the Green Launch Map.

If you complete all collections from 5 destinations, you'll get a QL. This is the "main goal" for flying these destinations.
I did not appreciate the fact that you get a QL... that makes a lot more sense.

Top Bottom