Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows what is best way to spend greenies?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Update your control tower first. Use the extra plane until you have built your laundry and then buy the plane for the laundry destination, you can then trade one of your planes.

It is not a good idea to limit the number of planes, you will regret in the future as to trade planes costs coins.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ygn6mm
Username
Jostein
@zika it is possible to think a bit different.

In general i agree that more planes is what you need. But if you build the laundry now (maybe many weeks before you need the blankets) you can build up a good inventory of blankets for when you need them.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Have you flown all the destinations for the smaller planes too? I’m close to 300 stars and I’ve just barely touched giants so I think you have a ton of options before needing laundry facilities
no...only propellers and turboprops destinations are 3 stars...i have few stars by jets, delta and powerful delta...i need another 20k for the CT5 hope to save today...

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
@zika it is possible to think a bit different.

In general i agree that more planes is what you need. But if you build the laundry now (maybe many weeks before you need the blankets) you can build up a good inventory of blankets for when you need them.
i have few blankets in my warehouse..i receive from my neighbors...and i have the foolish 100 limit...so i think it is better the CT5 .....after one new plane and the repair base upgrade....and in few weeks i will build the laundry too

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
i have few blankets in my warehouse..i receive from my neighbors...and i have the foolish 100 limit...so i think it is better the CT5 .....after one new plane and the repair base upgrade....and in few weeks i will build the laundry too
if u ll have laundry u can fly new destination but if u r in alliance and u do complate alliance’s task u ll have to hard task from alliance tasks

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
hi..please advice me ...what it is the best way to spend greenies? flight catering update production or space in reserve hangar? i know that i will need the most for the extension, but these two option can i skip?

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
hi..please advice me ...what it is the best way to spend greenies? flight catering update production or space in reserve hangar? i know that i will need the most for the extension, but these two option can i skip?
land and reserve hagar

although update production, how often will they produce for the 2 greenies, its 12 hours now

Top Bottom