Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What have you spent your green cash on?

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I'm just wondering what you guys have spent your green cash on?

I have 3 powerful wind turbines (6 cash each), because they generate a good amount of electricity for the 1x1 space they take up.
Also a bridal salon (4 cash) because it pays out 24 coins every 20 minutes, and to increase the chance of completing the candy collection more often.
And I bought a mystery building, which in my case was a pharmaceutical firm.

I've been looking at the other 'green cash' buildings, residential and commercial, but they don't seem that special. The donut shop and the circus are pretty expensive (8 and 12 cash). The residential buildings also cost quite a chunk of green cash :-(

Has someone ever bought stuff from the resources? There are things in there like the butterfly catcher set and gardener set, aren't they pretty much useless since these were for missions?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Agree with Dave on the land part. Guessing that none of you got that weekend code where they switched the numbers by mistake. 2 coins and 4,000 cash!!! You can tell who was able to cause they have ALL the possible land purchased.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
bought land for the cinema mission. the others, just like dave, were accidental purchases from the pop-ups. and yea, my son also clicked a skip-mission button. which costed me 4 green cash. :)

I think it is important to spend your cash once you have enough to expand your land. Then you can have a short break from worrying you will waste it on a misclick pop up.

Spent money at electric, hotel (was a misclick :( ), repair base (otherwise i couldn't fly no more and land. I bought for 3 x 10 dollar when it was for 300%.

I was wondering how much bew has spent money on this game, cause was impressed about the space aka land he has, but that mystery has been solved :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
[quote name='porte d'air' timestamp='1338321477' post='3391']
I bought for 3 x 10 dollar when it was for 300%.
[/quote]

I have to ask, did you actually receive what you purchased? If so, you are the first success story that I've heard.

[quote name='porte d'air' timestamp='1338321477' post='3391']
I was wondering how much bew has spent money on this game, cause was impressed about the space aka land he has, but that mystery has been solved :)
[/quote]

Glad you like it! Come and visit any time, you're always welcomed! ;)

Top Bottom