Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Weekly Alliance Mission - Wrong Plane

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Unfortunately, I have again been impacted by the issue of being assigned a flight for a weekly alliance mission for which I do not have the aircraft if my warehouse.

This week, I'm being asked to fly to the Canary Islands, which requires a jet. In my hangars, reserve hangars, and warehouse, I have no jets.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue? If so, my ticket is #8431775, so please feel free to reference it so the oh-i-so-don't-want-to-deal-with-them-again GI support knows it's not an isolated issue.

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
I have the same Problem. This week i have to fly to Antalya, which requires PPD. I have no PPD's since yesterday, no Hangar, no reseve Hangars, no warehouse. Last week i had the same Problem. My smallest planes are Turboprops but i have to go to Antalya.
I will reference you and contact the support.

btw. i wait for an answer from support since Friday for an other Problem...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I found out that you should not wait for the last moment to sell your planes in order not to get an alliance-mission to such destination. Last time I sold my PPD's on Friday, and I didn't got PPD-destinations anymore. Another time I sold my PPD's on Sunday, and I did get a PPD-destination. So it seems Sunday is too late.

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
I found out that you should not wait for the last moment to sell your planes in order not to get an alliance-mission to such destination. Last time I sold my PPD's on Friday, and I didn't got PPD-destinations anymore. Another time I sold my PPD's on Sunday, and I did get a PPD-destination. So it seems Sunday is too late.
ok, but if you have the Chance to get 3rd in a Destination you shouln'd sell your planes on Friday :)

I will try it and wait for an answer from GI

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I open a couple of tickets for this issue. never got a good answer. sometimes I had no planes for a week and still got the corresponding destinations.
it happen to me with tprop toward the first and 3rd dest
Finally after 2-3 months, my plane changed, I am still wondering for which reason.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
LOL. GI Support's initial response to my ticket: You can change the flight's destinations if you want, also you can buy this green jet and sell one of your others or put one jet into reserve hangar.

Since then, I received the following update to my ticket: If you have the alliance task for a jet, then this plane should be in one of the hangars, in the reserve hangar or in the warehouse. If you don't have this plane anywhere, kindly send me the screenshot of all the planes in the warehouse and the reserve hangar.

I've sent the screenshots to see if it helps the developers figure out the root cause.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
The alliance missions are changed once a week based on your current fleet at the moment week ends and another one starts. That's how it works since alliance missions were first introduced in May, 2017. For example, if you sell all your type 1 planes and buy type 2 planes on Monday, you'll get missions based on your type 2 planes next Monday.

Actually, there was a bug that was giving PPD destinations even if you didn't have any PPD's. On my main game, for 5 weeks, I kept getting flights for PPDs. Each week support said they fixed it, but then PPD destination would show up again the following week. Finally, GI Kate said we really have it fixed now, and they did! On my 2nd game, only happened once, and they fixed it the following week.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
The alliance missions are changed once a week based on your current fleet at the moment week ends and another one starts. That's how it works since alliance missions were first introduced in May, 2017. For example, if you sell all your type 1 planes and buy type 2 planes on Monday, you'll get missions based on your type 2 planes next Monday.

Ivan, thanks for popping in on this thread. The way you describe the design is the way I understood the game to operate. I also understand that the missions are designed so that one is for the lowest-level plane in the game, a second is for the highest-level plan in the game, and the third is for the type of plane in which the player has the greatest quantity.

In my case, my first alliance tasks was for turbo props. I sold the jets mid-week, so I was expecting no change to my alliance tasks or aircraft required because I did not have any alliance tasks involving jets.

I was also impacted by the issue @crescent moon described in which I went several weeks after selling my powerful propeller driven plans before the turboprop planes appeared as a mission.

Ivan, thanks for popping in on this thread. The way you describe the design is the way I understood the game to operate. I also understand that the missions are designed so that one is for the lowest-level plane in the game, a second is for the highest-level plan in the game, and the third is for the type of plane in which the player has the greatest quantity.

In my case, my first alliance tasks was for turbo props. I sold the jets mid-week, so I was expecting no change to my alliance tasks or aircraft required because I did not have any alliance tasks involving jets.

I was also impacted by the issue @crescent moon described in which I went several weeks after selling my powerful propeller driven plans before the turboprop planes appeared as a mission.

I guess it happen only to first alliance task. I sold my high-level plane (Jumbos) and buy Deltas on sunday, and on monday my second alliance task turns into Delta automatically.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
So the explanation on my last ticket was incomplete. They stated that because I had jets in my reserve hangar at the start of the previous week, this is why I was assigned a Jet flight. Now this week, I am assigned a Delta flight, even though I have turboprops in my reserve hangar. My new ticket number is #8435360.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
So on my latest ticket, the GI Support response is this: The third plane is chosen randomly depending on your game process. It is chosen from your planes that you have in the game. So, you received the proper tasks in the game.

So I responded back asking how the first and second planes are chosen.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
I thought everyone might get a chuckle out of the last GI Support response to my question asking to explain how the Weekly Alliance Missions are designed:

At the current moment you have the right tasks in the game. In case in future you receive the task for the plane that you don't have, write me back. There is a complicated task system in the game.

I am also having a problem with consistent turbo props. A couple weeks ago I sold them all AGAIN and made sure I didn't have any in the hangars or reserve hangar by the end of the week so when Sunday reset came, I should not have gotten any turbo prop missions. Well, that didn't work so I decided not to buy any and did not do a mission so I wouldn't have had any in the hangars or reserve hanger for about 10 days. Apparently that didn't work and I still got an alliance mission again this week for turbo props.

No, I did not and I will not send in a ticket, not worth the stress of trying to communicate with GI. I am sure there are enough people sending in tickets that they know there is a problem and will eventually be able to fix it.

I am really hoping one day they will make all alliance missions for all the NEW destinations instead of randomly selecting old destinations we don't need for these new collections. To me, that would make a lot more sense and doing the missions a lot more worthwhile.

Just my 2 cents worth.....

I am also having a problem with consistent turbo props. A couple weeks ago I sold them all AGAIN and made sure I didn't have any in the hangars or reserve hangar by the end of the week so when Sunday reset came, I should not have gotten any turbo prop missions. Well, that didn't work so I decided not to buy any and did not do a mission so I wouldn't have had any in the hangars or reserve hanger for about 10 days. Apparently that didn't work and I still got an alliance mission again this week for turbo props.

No, I did not and I will not send in a ticket, not worth the stress of trying to communicate with GI. I am sure there are enough people sending in tickets that they know there is a problem and will eventually be able to fix it.

I am really hoping one day they will make all alliance missions for all the NEW destinations instead of randomly selecting old destinations we don't need for these new collections. To me, that would make a lot more sense and doing the missions a lot more worthwhile.

Just my 2 cents worth.....
Me neither :hilarious: still same problem with one of my main accounts :sour: PPD plane every week same missions and i complete 5 cities (5000 flights) from a long time.
I dont want open a ticket ;)

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
this week it happens to me for jet. I sold them last saturday, but still got task for them.
couriously 2 weeks ago, I forgot a ppd in a hangar, got a task for them, but when I sold it, I got a task correctly for a jet.

so sometime it woks, sometimes not.

Top Bottom