Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend code for September 18,2020

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
It's an admission of fault but too little too late is right. I've played through all the changes in 9 years, good and bad. Would normally go with the flow and haven't spent a dime on the game until the premium passes came out. First one was a no Brainer purchase. Second one was a gut punch and i feel robbed. They dangled that carrot infront of us and yanked it as we got close. Events can be hard and I have failed to complete many over the years. Paying real money to aid an event completion should be an option and not a necessity. I hope the event currency issue was an oversight this time and gets fixed. They found a way to get my money in 9 years but thats the only $10 their gonna get from me.
Ditto

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Code doesn't work, so clearly isn't a weekend code.

A new low for GI.

[Edit] I haven't already entered it, was waiting for full minigame tickets to max the benefits

[Second Edit] Support ticket raised, dealt with quickly and on a Sunday evening too. Fair play to them on that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200920_054702_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    Screenshot_20200920_054702_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:
The weekend code is not working! :mad: :sick:
I Used it this sunday morning because I was forgotten the code. I ALWAYS do this on fridayevening but this time I did not have the possibility to do so and I forgot to collect it yesterday.
Now I missed out the greenies and other items BUT IN MY OPINION ITS STILL WEEKEND GI!

I also missed out the event because of a stupid building issue.
There is almost no diffrence between the level 1/2 and 3 education centre buildings and you only found out which building you have visited AFTER you visit the building because of there is almost no visible diffrence in the buildinglevels....
The event stranded for me with only 1 lousy level 2 buiding missing!
I spend a lot of time on this event but not the result I was working hard for.
This week I spend a lot of time to select neighbours with the level 2 education centre and also checked it in the evening. But overnight some of them are upgraded and so I missed more and more level 2 buildings. Now I am finished with the event because I cannot visit neighbours anymore and it is very frustrating!
I am completely fed up with this game now.
I will not spend real money for a crap event like this.

Airport City 20-9-2020 08_54_32.png

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Code doesn't work anymore...missed a good one I guess

Just thought I would update that I submitted a ticket on Sunday evening and got a reply this morning, GI updated my game with the rewards from the code. Their response was fast.

My message:
"Weekend code didn't work on Saturday when I tried it. *globe18* was the code. I heard on the forum that this was an error and that some folks sent in a ticket and it was resolved. Hoping you can help, I heard the code was a good one with extras and I would hate to miss out on that."

Their response:
"Dear player, Please, accept our apologies for having such an issue. We've added the bonus to your game."

I confirmed it was added.

Top Bottom