Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend Code 10/25/19

*creepy25*
Thanks.jpg

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036cujgu4
Username
Dmkelgin
Probably a silly question, but how do I get the code to work. Never used one before. I put it in where you add neighbours, with and without the astrixis and with upper and lower case c. All say code is not valid :/ I’m on an iPhone if it makes a difference.

Probably a silly question, but how do I get the code to work. Never used one before. I put it in where you add neighbours, with and without the astrixis and with upper and lower case c. All say code is not valid :/ I’m on an iPhone if it makes a difference.
Hi - I am not on an iPhone, so unsure if they are different, but in windows you key its exactly as above WITH the asterixis and it should be ok - sorry if that's no help?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036cujgu4
Username
Dmkelgin
Hi - I am not on an iPhone, so unsure if they are different, but in windows you key its exactly as above WITH the asterixis and it should be ok - sorry if that's no help?
Tried again, exactly as you said but still not valid 🙁

Top Bottom