Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday March 30th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting Five of Hearts for BaliOS, please. Need 2 more for 1st Card Hangar.

On Android, drop rates from planes seem to have slowed somewhat.

For Eggs, I'm getting more drops from Spanish Egg, followed by Indian Egg & English Egg.
Russian Eggs hardly drop anything! What about you??

Last edited:

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Requesting Five of Hearts for BaliOS, please. Need 2 more for 1st Card Hangar.

On Android, drop rates from planes seem to have slowed somewhat.

For Eggs, I'm getting more drops from Spanish Egg, followed by Indian Egg & English Egg.
Russian Eggs hardly drop anything! What about you??

English egg???? just drop coins for me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hi, I think we are already neighbours and you may have already been sending 5 of Hearts...I just built another Card Hanger so if you can please keep them coming and I'll get you some Mirrors or FUEL20. Thanks

Thanks to those who sent me gifts. For some reason, my game may show up as either R3d_F1v3 or @21usc841.

For the Down the Rabbit Hole quest, any of the below would be appreciated:

Pocket Knife
Mirror

I can gift 5 of Hearts and Pocket Knife.

Otherwise, I would be grateful for the following items:

Landing Lamp
Fuel 20
Fuel Catalyst
Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hey don't give up! I've only read this one message of yours but I had a similar experience at the beginning, was three days in and had only collected the Russian eggs and one card from sending probably hundreds of flights with a Spy Glass Bonus. Then I decided to try and use my final Spy Glass with a Sky Captain Bonus as well as Weathervane and Secret Faucet and I competed the 'On Her Majesty's Service' for the first time in the first 20 minutes to get my first Wonderland plane for the Card Hanger and 15 minutes later I've almost completed that so the bonuses are finally helping. If you have some in your warehouse or any spare greenies (it's 4 greens each I think) I highly recommend giving it a go. Although this is just my experience...

At this point, I'm wondering whether to continue the event. Just got the hanger and the drop rate has been horrid, far from the plane. Anyone else giving up?

I will continue to send event items while I try to decide.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ap8uw79
Username
Macintoshman
Thanks everyone again for the event cards, only need 1 more Five of Hearts, pls send one over if you can.
I need Landing Lamps now to get one more collectible item to get the Plane Of Hearts :D

Heres the Gifts I sent out:

@Bram - Five of Hearts
@Eva - Pocket Knife
@JPP - Pocket Knife
@Khiez - Pocket Knife
@Marve - Pocket Knife
@suzy - Pocket Knife
@Lebiegas - Pocket Knife
@Long (LY) - Pocket Knife
@Long (LY2) - Five of Hearts
@amaidment - Five of Hearts
@Cheesily - Pocket Knife