Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 3rd July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Donclyde thanks for the gifts you sent my way :) sorry mate but can't confirm becoz i don't have internet access on my mobile at the moment. Will be able to confirm as soon as i finish my travel :D

P

piloot Darwin

Thx all, Soon I make a list what I can send.

What I need is still 2 flight helmets.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amz507x
Username
miss0033
Relatively new to this game, and just found this forum.

I could use items to open flight school: Slide Rule, Text Book, Flight helmet, Flight Goggles...

Thanks in advance

S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody, new mission new priorities. Navigation module and meal are needed.
I have reached the 100 neighbours:D mark.
Good luck to all on this new mission. ;)
Welcome to the forum miss0033. :)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for the gifts, everyone! If you didn't receive one last night, will send you one tonight. Just wanna spread more love.:p

My favorite item is FUEL so please send more of them.:D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5ut96r
Username
Need Speakers
My gifts for the day are sent, If you need anything special just let me know and I'll do my best to get it to you. I have an all new can send list, so check it out.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Thx for the gifts NOYA12 received today, gifts already send out for today a moment ago(y)
Donclyde, i receive your gifts on NOYA12 also, thx!!!!!!!!!!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
My gifts for the day are sent, If you need anything special just let me know and I'll do my best to get it to you. I have an all new can send list, so check it out.

Hey there, I can send you city model. I would love a ration of fuel(20) if you don't mind. Let me know what you want in exchange for it. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
hi guys, I still require 3 x office chairs, 2 x laptops and 2 x wall speakers so I can finish my building upgrades

can anyone help?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom