Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 31st December 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year to all my neighbors and forum members! :D

My second game LY2 needs 1 x Fax and 2 x Office Chair if you can help, as well as Old Lanterns! My gifts will go out later tonight after gift resets.

I just sent you an office chair from TMP-STP. If you send me a fax to DAL-FTW, I can return send it to you.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Happy New Year to all !!
Thank you for all the gifts. :)
@Dave I sent Old Lantern from my both games. ;)
@pegasus I sent you Deicer. :cool:
@Diabloscort I sent you Wall Speaker (Terminal Level 7) from my second game (! Horn/Yagi/Greg ). Let me know if you need more. In return, can you send Offset Gregorian Antenna to my second game? Thanks. :D

Last edited:

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
What's up @Jay J:) I am sorry... I cannot send the antenna for the mission control 3.... once u build it, u lose the ability to gift.... is there anything else u need? I will update my signature... cheers bro :)

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
What's up @Jay J:) I am sorry... I cannot send the antenna for the mission control 3.... once u build it, u lose the ability to gift.... is there anything else u need? I will update my signature... cheers bro :)
No problem @Diabloscort ;)
If you can send 2x Transmitter for Baggage Hall Level 4 upgrade to my second game (! Horn/OffGreg), that will be as good. :D Pls let me know if you need more Wall Speakers, or anything else.
Thanks bro. :cool:

Happy New Year!

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current priorities. My second game LY2 needs 1 x Fax and 1 x Office Chair if you can help, LY2 also needs a lot of Old Lanterns, thanks for your help!

@LAX: thanks for the Office Chair to my second game, sent you Fax if you can return it, also sent Old Lantern to your Drew17 game.
@23rdMRC: thanks for the Passengers and Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Master Plan.
@nsari: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Dave: thanks for the Passengers and Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@Pakman: thanks for the Passengers and Router to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Neil ellor: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern to your Ne2 game.
@zenmie: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Suresh: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@GiftXchange: thanks for the Passengers and Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@javi: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@stevel2606: thanks for the Snowball to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@TSharper: sent you Currency Detector.
@flip123: thanks for the Office Chair to my second game, sent you Old Lanterns if you can return, thanks a lot!
@Gt city: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Old Lantern.
@Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Polar: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
@Pavolko_Gun: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@rahaa: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Old Lantern.
@chirimoya: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@daniel degracia: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@Diabloscort, you can still sent them, but only by hitting sent. So the other person sents his item (antenne in this case) and you hit sent back. This also works with other high level building items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom