Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 30th January 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4t8ypw
Username
Chingo699
InCoNvEnIeNtE
WOW, I have still 60000 coins.... Yesterday I sent you a gift, I didn't know what you needed so I push the button return. If you need something I can send let me know

@ everyone I shall do my administration so I try to send you what you need
Happy to send you spare wire, can you send me cash counter in return - tomorrow will send you more wire if you can send me second cash counter - ned 2 to complete terminal

I have returned gifts to the neighbors that I received gifts from in the last 18 hours, hope they can go through. If I don't tag you below and you sent me something, that means your gift didn't come through.

Also please do NOT click on my Christmas Tree, you won't get anything other than the 5 coins that you can get from any commerce building, but you are preventing me from collecting the once a day collectable item. I know I should disconnect before the time my Christmas Tree produces an item, but I didn't have a good connection today and most times I cannot connect to the network, so I didn't intentionally turn off my connection, and then two neighbors clicked on my tree :(.

two6: thanks for the Fuel Hose, I don't see you posted since Dec 16, not sure what you need now, sent you Fuel Hose.
stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel although I don't really need Fuel, would rather to have the items in my signature, sent you Fuel.
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Stabekk: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Cooling Chamber.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Archive Box.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Long i just looked and you are not on my neighbour list i thought i see you when i accepted every1 when u can can u see if i am on your neighbour list and let me know if im not i will add you from my side in the morning

Long i just looked and you are not on my neighbour list i thought i see you when i accepted every1 when u can can u see if i am on your neighbour list and let me know if im not i will add you from my side in the morning

pienicki: I just looked through, only your old account is on my neighbor list, your new account is not there.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi All
for what it's worth I've sent out 20 gifts - I hope they arrive. Only had a couple incoming today :(, let's hope this gets resolved soon...
spare prop to : Long

Well, I hope that GI does not steal my gifts. This is what I have sent:
Spare propeller to Long.

cap'n5 and air canillas: just so you know both of your gifts did not come through again :(. I will try to send you something again tonight once my gift resets, please let me know if you receive my gift.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
@pie2
I sent you a radio transmitter from my I Fly 2 account. I was trying to find Pie2 on my I Fly account and you were missing. I know you were there earlier today. Can you try adding I Fly again?

I Fly 2

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
New
Thanks for supporting my TDVCrApple account

Following received with thanks (y)

@Suresh - Fule 3 - Sorry pla what every sent got convered to fuel3
@ @InCoNvEnIeNtE - Laser Cutter
@Bali Hi - for many items....

@I Fly 2 for Whiteboard

@Aero - sorry pal nothing from you yet... GIS servers must be still playing up..​
tdv I was in a hurry and didn't realize that my gift (laser level) will not travel to the iworld ;) I will be careful today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom