Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 25th March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Hi,
See below items required. I will accept horseshoes at the moment in the push to complete the quest - 9 more items to collect from the Dancing Leprechauns.

No more sickles please, horseshoes only
Thanks

Last edited:

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Thanks to all who answered my begging letter...was great to open game this morning and fins some great gifts!

Terminal Level 9 stuff needed...
7 x Floor Washer
6 x Info Sign
7 x Patrol Drone
8 x Turnstile

Spare Wire and Additional Radar as well!
Hi
I will send through some information signs to you

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts my games received the past days. Gifts went out again, mostly hit "send back" on the
event items.
If you didn't get a gift today, your turn will be tomorrow. Thanks for understanding:)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cmh chick
Username
cmh chick
Hey all, my game was reset to level 1. Luckily I had iCloud backup to restore me to the current level but I'm missing parts to my repair base & travel agency. please help me if you can.

1-Amperemeter
1-Hull parts
1-Laser cutter
1-Travel guide
2-Great shots

Thanks, cmh chick

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

Received quest items and sent Old Horseshoe to:
@Pakman, @Alfonz Senki, @Toertchen, @Abhishek Jain, @Samson Li, @Southerplaya, @Hburr, @TSharper, @melony, @Shinobi273, @Nina, @Theo1977, @InCoNvEnIeNtE, @Suresh, @javi, @Sabrina, @stevel2606, @cap'n5, @Grumpy, @rahaa, @JS1114, @Marcio Veiga, @Polar, @vayka1

@Dave: thanks for the Passengers, I hit the send back button for the building item you sent to my second game.
@Juvenal: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Québec: thanks for quest item, sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
I can not find where to give suggestion to the forum. Anyway @Dave, everytime I want to send gift, always see neighbour signature. Just relize that to see the profile, is really close to the Ignore. Send you the pic. I hope you can remove it somehow.

Sorry @Bali Hi , your profile is the sample. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom