Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

We should have a collect button

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
We should have the option to collect all our money in one click .It is kind of boring to do it with all of our building. We should have collect button to do it in one click...
I agree with you. When i collect collection after visiting neighbour's,it becomes very difficult to collect all one by one. I also want a scroll down touch button back as it becomes really difficult to keep scrolling down to get that neighbour.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Are you joking, ivan is so much busy in devolping the game that he can't help me resolve my small problem, so i doubt that will he reply to these questions ever, and suppose if he answers than will we ever be able to see that?.
Some people are rulings in this things and they don't care of player's like me.

Yep, my first thoughts. One of the way's that freeium games work is to make things annoying to "encourage" players to spend their money to by pass the annoyance.
You dont need to spend money. Collect gold tokens, be in a good alliance etc. Money spend if you want to do it quick. Taken me 2 years to get to the point of invetsing in visa centres and having enough gold and silver etc. Its all part of the long term game.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Yep, my first thoughts. One of the way's that freeium games work is to make things annoying to "encourage" players to spend their money to by pass the annoyance.
good point. But still, it does get old.. And I have lost my share of greenies because I double clicked to fast during collecting and sped up my burger joint..... AAARRRGGGHHH

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
You dont need to spend money. Collect gold tokens, be in a good alliance etc. Money spend if you want to do it quick. Taken me 2 years to get to the point of invetsing in visa centres and having enough gold and silver etc. Its all part of the long term game.
well, I would still buy an auto collect even if they did make a one press collection button simply because I'm not playing 24/7. And, when I am playing I don't enjoy spending 5 minutes clicking

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I have lost my share of greenies because I double clicked to fast during collecting and sped up my burger joint..... AAARRRGGGHHH

You can turn on the “spend green” confirmation alerts. It reduces the chance of you spending greens when you don’t want to. It’s in settings -> confirm purchases. Turn that option on.

Top Bottom