Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Vinspire Trade List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 2 accounts and it is as following:-

1. username: Joey Tong

friend code: alwgla
Level 27
41 Stars

Need (Depending on importance):-

1 x Master Plan
2 x Amperemeter
2 x Hull Parts

2. username: Vinspire

friend code: sr9rfs
Level 22
35 Stars

Need:-

4 x Shredder
3 x Stamp
2 x Cash Counter
2 x Server Rack
1 x Text Book
2 x Whiteboard
2 x Wide-angle Binoculars
1 x Weather Display

Looking for serious trader friend that can exchange gift on daily basis.

My MSN: Vinspire@hotmail.com

I've added you. I can help out with some of the items. My username is Lee_amplifier.

I just sent a Master Plan to your Joey Tong account. Waiting for acceptance from Vinspire.

Dave' pid='126' dateline='1335774175 said:
Just added both accountsm waiting for you to accept.

accepted. what do u need? my airport city is the latest version. therefore, the stuff i can give is quite limited. name it and i will send to u accordingly :)

thanks mate.

I just added both of your accounts. I am just level 13 so I can not help with much. Let me know if I have some of the basic items to trade with, I am needing now a dispatcher console and evrything for the concert.

For Vinspire Account,

I now need:-

3 x Shredder (Urgently)
1 x Textbook
2 x Wide-angel Binoculars
3 x Hull Parts
2 x Laser Cutter
1 x Amperemeter
2 x City Model
2 x Master Plan

Thanks!

Vinspire' pid='107' dateline='1335726451 said:
I've got 2 accounts and it is as following:-

1. username: Joey Tong

friend code: alwgla
Level 27
41 Stars

Need (Depending on importance):-

1 x Master Plan
2 x Amperemeter
2 x Hull Parts

2. username: Vinspire

friend code: sr9rfs
Level 22
35 Stars

Need:-

4 x Shredder
3 x Stamp
2 x Cash Counter
2 x Server Rack
1 x Text Book
2 x Whiteboard
2 x Wide-angle Binoculars
1 x Weather Display

Looking for serious trader friend that can exchange gift on daily basis.

My MSN: Vinspire@hotmail.com

Hi Vinspire, I have added your lowest one (don't think I can really help with the other one due to lack of items). My username is Sev - power pls. I am able to send you one of your missing shredders if you add me. Items I need urgently are those for the festival (4 x Power amplifiers, 2 x spotlights, 2xHaze machines) and items to upgrade my repair base (jet is currently broken and cannot do anything about it! Items I need here are 1xPower source and 2 x Insulation if you can help with any of those!!

For anyone else reading this, if you can help, add me, code 1tr3pi. Thanks!

Sevelanne' pid='302' dateline='1336066402 said:
Hi Vinspire, I have added your lowest one (don't think I can really help with the other one due to lack of items). My username is Sev - power pls. I am able to send you one of your missing shredders if you add me. Items I need urgently are those for the festival (4 x Power amplifiers, 2 x spotlights, 2xHaze machines) and items to upgrade my repair base (jet is currently broken and cannot do anything about it! Items I need here are 1xPower source and 2 x Insulation if you can help with any of those!!

For anyone else reading this, if you can help, add me, code 1tr3pi. Thanks!
So sorry, I don't have any of the item you request man. DAMN! I shouldn't have updated it to the latest version T_T

Vinspire' pid='338' dateline='1336114351 said:
So sorry, I don't have any of the item you request man. DAMN! I shouldn't have updated it to the latest version T_T

No problem Vinspire - I can still send you the shredder if you need it. I am also updating my terminal so just send the shredder back (I'll need it at some point) or any of the others (stamp or server rack). Just noted the others as a priority! :) Did you accept my neighbour-ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom