Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Using fuel and passengers

Do you save your fuel and passengers for later, or do you go ahead and use them as they come in?
It depends, Generally I save my fuel for adventure, S3 and QL hunts. I don't do flight speed ups as per daily task I instead change the task or just leave it.

With you on adventure and QL, but why S3? Don't the planes break down in double quick time and leave you hanging, or are you using Golden Key?
The alliance flights for S3 planes also give a Mystery Super Bonus for each collection completed. I usually sell or leave in the warehouse the S3 planes, but love those bonuses!

I fly two Turboprop S3s for alliance missions and I like them for the speed. Yes they break down but I think I get at least as much benefit as a regular plane.

I don’t think I’d do this though for any bigger planes because of the repair time. I did have a Thunderbird S3 that showed up in my warehouse because of a bug and sold it after only 15 flights

Back to your original question . Save save save it all. As others said you need the fuel for the map destinations and you’ll eventually realize you don’t have enough passengers to do some of those maps as well

Top Bottom