Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Urgent help on "Massive Spotlight" needed, help if you can, thank you

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
My situation is kind of hilarious so I would like to post it here and ask for help.

I am trying to finish all 3 alliance flights this week. When I tried to finish 82 Thailand, I got bad weather and needed "Massive Spotlight". I don't have it but I calculated that I have enough time to finish remained flights (5/82) so I waited. In the meantime, I flied a lot of Goa and Cape Canaveral. I didn't have luck though.
This morning, the bad weather is gone. I sent all 4 flights to Thailand, then I am one flight short. I didn't want the bad weather comes back so I sped up one and tried to send it out so I can guarantee to finish the alliance mission, then I found Thailand is in bad weather again..... And it passes the alliance mission deadline...

Just 1 flight away....

It requires 3 greenies but I didn't have any greenies on the support account and I don't plan to buy them in support account (I did bought greenies on main account). Even funnier, I redeemed weekend code and used all greenies to buy a land because the deal is on. I didn't think I had this bad luck...

If you can help to gift massive spotlight, please help. I would send gifts back in return for 1 week or even more. Thanks a lot.
Name: ZIE-lolli
Friend code: 033j1cls

My situation is kind of hilarious so I would like to post it here and ask for help.

I am trying to finish all 3 alliance flights this week. When I tried to finish 82 Thailand, I got bad weather and needed "Massive Spotlight". I don't have it but I calculated that I have enough time to finish remained flights (5/82) so I waited. In the meantime, I flied a lot of Goa and Cape Canaveral. I didn't have luck though.
This morning, the bad weather is gone. I sent all 4 flights to Thailand, then I am one flight short. I didn't want the bad weather comes back so I sped up one and tried to send it out so I can guarantee to finish the alliance mission, then I found Thailand is in bad weather again..... And it passes the alliance mission deadline...

Just 1 flight away....

It requires 3 greenies but I didn't have any greenies on the support account and I don't plan to buy them in support account (I did bought greenies on main account). Even funnier, I redeemed weekend code and used all greenies to buy a land because the deal is on. I didn't think I had this bad luck...

If you can help to gift massive spotlight, please help. I would send gifts back in return for 1 week or even more. Thanks a lot.
I'm sorry - checked my support games and none of them have Massive Spotlight. Hoping you find someone who has it.

Just 1 flight away....

I can send from a support account, sent you request

Just 1 flight away....

Sent invite

Just 1 flight away....

Resolved this time well done, but to help yourself build the 2 plants in helicopters that mean you can make your own parts for the weather item, and then the item itself. Can be a life saver.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
Mission accomplished! I always see the message that the thing can be produced at meteorological lab but I never paid attention to what it is... Didn't realize it is such an easy item. Luckily enough I saved lots of money in support account to expedite everything. Thanks everyone for the help!

Top Bottom