Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Updating Wiki Entries

Where can I help? There’s nothing yet about items de per se or am I wrong? It’s a long list though
I think under buildings we have some missing under residential, airport, commercial and industry. They vary depending on levels and progress. If you have any in your game that are not listed, that would be really appreciated.

I
I think under buildings we have some missing under residential, airport, commercial and industry. They vary depending on levels and progress. If you have any in your game that are not listed, that would be really appreciated.
I did an inventory of all coin and pax buildings available the other day before trying to reorganise my city. Ill send it to @Dave?

Im a keeper of lists.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I have been working on Airport buildings, but across my games I only have so many levels of each available. If anyone else has higher level stuff and can add those, feel free to or send me a screenshot of the building and info and I will gladly add it for you.

@TeresaLisboa can you send me the link for the shared sheet by chance?

Last edited:

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Has anyone thought of a way we can list Land expansions and their costs associated? I've been noticing a lot of those questions lately on the forums and the only thread on it is a few yrs out of date. Would be very helpful for planning upgrades in the future.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Has anyone thought of a way we can list Land expansions and their costs associated? I've been noticing a lot of those questions lately on the forums and the only thread on it is a few yrs out of date. Would be very helpful for planning upgrades in the future.

I’m literally just thinking about it too.

I have some details info about it.

I think we don’t need template or anything. We only need to list the info we know.

Just make a page titled Land Expansion costs or something like that (maybe under buildings? Or just make a new “parent node” of General Info)

Looks to me after 4 weeks that losing AR for Alliance flights for Hawk is a deliberate move by Gi, making flights more accessible for lower level players. Would suggest if there is no change after the next event starts, the info is updated.

Same for the Airship Store. Looks like the ability to buy unlimited, according to resources, bonuses is a permanent change to open up the game.

Both good moves.

Madeg

Top Bottom