Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update on windows(04-3-2015)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
I am suspect a update on windows.
But i am little bit confused.
See the image.
Why the button INSTALL came when i am already installed.
Screenshot (7).png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
I am familiar with Android and iOS updates, but not with WinOS updates. Not sure, what you stil have "Install" offer, even if you install it already.
Could you just ignore that message, or you cannot continue to play?
@Gt city @Dave
see the google play store.
you will see the version viz. V3.12.02
old V3.12.01

@Gt city @Dave
Which version of AC you having now ?
V3.12.01 OR V3.12.02
If I'm not mistaken the last number on the update version indicate a phone or a tablet version.
And if you see carefully @Roshni Mistri on the screen shot that you post there is the date on this update which is 13 Feb 2015.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
I have version 3.12.01 on my android phone (samsung) date feb 13 2015 and version 3.12.02 on my android tablet (samsung) also date feb 13. They are both the latest version :confused: ...

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
I´m confused too but I think tablet use a different version than phone. This versions could be different to apply different devices like @eat007 have.
I use Samsung tablet with v3.12.02
That must be it. I did not do an extra update for my tablet , so it probably went straight to version 3.12.02.

Top Bottom