Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.3 Preview - Dark Skies

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
@Chloe11111 Flare and Shotgun are new thing that due to design17 said: they are weather items, maybe you should pay attention to the event destinations now (after a new update), and maybe to start a thread if someone need to use these items - a new information for wiki

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
@Chloe11111 Flare and Shotgun are new thing that due to design17 said: they are weather items, maybe you should pay attention to the event destinations now (after a new update), and maybe to start a thread if someone need to use these items - a new information for wiki
Nope. Not new. They’ve been there since at least 2017.

Try a search with “shotgun” in this forum. The same shotgun and flare have been questioned since Dark Skies 2017 event.

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
Nope. Not new. They’ve been there since at least 2017.

Try a search with “shotgun” in this forum. The same shotgun and flare have been questioned since Dark Skies 2017 event.
I think there will be
81C2D294-2F94-47FB-917B-70E6DB14C1F4.jpeg
new weather condition

The ghost planes landing counter stopped working in my game on WIN10. Same goes for the ghost banishing counter. Anybody else experienceing the same? I contacted support. Hope to even get an answer.
Yep, same for me on Android following an update I received this morning. After restarted from update I used a crystal ball to land ghost planes but counter didn't increase.

*Update* Both counters eventually updated. I re-launched game about an hour later and noticed the updated counts.

Last edited:
Yep, same for me on Android following an update I received this morning. After restarted from update I used a crystal ball to land ghost planes but counter didn't increase.

*Update* Both counters eventually updated. I re-launched game about an hour later and noticed the updated counts.
Yes, it is counting again. Must have been the update that screwed up my game.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
@Tom-SUB I think @PLMerry means the 20 rewards from the level progress. Although, we can actually spend our event currency to buy Fuel Additives, Large Repair Sets, Bowl of Riches, etc. So the 20 rewards don't mean that much.

About leveling the playing field, arguably so. There are now much more leagues with 100 people grouped similar to their level.

But for an above average long-time player, old event format was much more valuable. I didn't need to spend all my fuels or time or money to get mostly 3 Silver Chests everyday and still get the event reward buildings (because really, with the new event format, you can't get to lv.20 without spending LOTS of your resources (time, money, fuels, etc). But the most important thing was I could buy whatever I needed from the Shop with my Event Currency.
so true. and for some events: it was even possible to get buildings with the event currency. No: that is not given anymore. NEW Format means less for the players. the 20 rewards: easily to get more useful things (shit what should a level 80 player do with 200 coins, if my buildings create per day at least 200,000 and more!) . sorry, the new format is more a betray for the long time players. :-(

Top Bottom