Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.2 is out - Cinemania

I don't know what went wrong. Since the zoo, my Android version has not prompted to update the game,
but I can't go to my neighbor's city. I may consider quitting the game
Go to the Play Store --> click the 3 horizontal lines --> click on My Apps and Games --> you should see the thing to click to update the AC game.

Hope that helps! 🤞😊

Go to the Play Store --> click the 3 horizontal lines --> click on My Apps and Games --> you should see the thing to click to update the AC game.

Hope that helps! 🤞😊
I am very sorry to tell you, thank you for your enthusiastic answer, my area can't go to Google App Store normally. ......
In the past, the update of this game has been updated through a mobile game platform, and now it suddenly fails
The window version of the support account is normal, but you want to play PC games

Last edited:

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Windows user here. I did all alliance misssions and upon waking up this morning I found out the golden megaphone is not running. As in, completely missing from the active bonuses pop up. Anyone else having this problem? 🤔

PS - received Sky Captain from Mistery Bonus and it took several minutes to actually show up in Bonuses tab in Store. Ayyyy, not a happy person.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Windows user here. I did all alliance misssions and upon waking up this morning I found out the golden megaphone is not running. As in, completely missing from the active bonuses pop up. Anyone else having this problem? 🤔

PS - received Sky Captain from Mistery Bonus and it took several minutes to actually show up in Bonuses tab in Store. Ayyyy, not a happy person.
You need good internet connection for the bonus to apply. Try watching an ad, or rebooting the game and it should appear.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
You need good internet connection for the bonus to apply. Try watching an ad, or rebooting the game and it should appear.
I'm on 100/10 fibre-optic, did all of the above, no torrents are running and still no change. Going to restart PC now.

Edit: restarted, no luck. The thing is still missing. Going to contact G!.

Last edited:

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Suggestion for who visit neighbors for Film Frame...
Find neighbors who has All-Stars Movie Theater. They drop stamps for "Block of stamps" collection, one of collections needed to complete the "Tree of Life" collection to get Sky Captain Bonus. The other buildings drops just Film Frames and some item to Duty Free

Top Bottom