Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Unable to complete daily mission

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
My gifting reset early tonight so I visited neighbors and sent gifts while waiting for my rocket to return. I sent 17 of my gifts while visiting (as I normally do) and when I checked on the daily mission, it only recognized 5 of the gifts having been sent. I tried rebooting the game and it did not help. Guess I'm out of luck for this easy mission :(

quest.png
gifts.png

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
My gifting reset early tonight so I visited neighbors and sent gifts while waiting for my rocket to return. I sent 17 of my gifts while visiting (as I normally do) and when I checked on the daily mission, it only recognized 5 of the gifts having been sent. I tried rebooting the game and it did not help. Guess I'm out of luck for this easy mission :(

View attachment 8181 View attachment 8182
Open a ticket and ask for reward. You earn it, you deserve it. Let me know how will this be solved. (y)

Top Bottom