Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 19th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Hello everyone. Thank you again for your gifts. I sent out my 20 gift for today. kd8ov I am sorry I think I sent you the wrong gift. I confused you with Metrohenrik.

I like to especially thank diwata, Kei and karen for sending me tour reviews to finish my travel agency.

Still need 2 ergo. chairs, smoke detector and 2 amperemeter to upgrade my control tower to level. TIA for your help.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Did anyone find It hard getting the msg in a bottle from Malta. Every time I send a flight out comes back with either nothing of something else

Take heart. Sometimes it takes a hundred flights before you can get what you are after.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I´m using the andorid version, i´m playing on my Xperia phone. Early i added retkot, Donclyde, diwata and we swapped items. Do u know if there is a limit for code use?
Looking at your friend code I though you were on the other version... yes you can only add 5 neighbour per day...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a09rcii
Username
jkeeney73
Hi everyone. My profile is current so please gift items currently listed. I will be sending out gifts soon. Thanks to anyone that gifts.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Donclyde and groeting, i've added you. Please accept :)
tdv, i've added you some days ago, now you're not in my waiting list anymore.
Today, i tried to add you again, but i got warning "Invalid code" (n)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv, i've added you some days ago, now you're not in my waiting list anymore.
Today, i tried to add you again, but i got warning "Invalid code" (n)

Hi sgabor - was this from your Gt city 3 game? and to which game of mine? I can try to add you...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
yes, "Gt city 3" game. I tried to add your "TDV19" in-game name.
You can find my friend code in my signature.

thanks a lot! ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
Im lookin for a bit
Hello everyone. Thank you again for your gifts. I sent out my 20 gift for today. kd8ov I am sorry I think I sent you the wrong gift. I confused you with Metrohenrik.

I like to especially thank diwata, Kei and karen for sending me tour reviews to finish my travel agency.

Still need 2 ergo. chairs, smoke detector and 2 amperemeter to upgrade my control tower to level. TIA for your help.
I need butterfly nets but no sure if they're gifted. Still need 3 bracelets so I can get my hotel open

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
karen sent 2 towels yesterday and two transmitters today. Pls confirm receipt so we know the channel is open.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
yes, "Gt city 3" game. I tried to add your "TDV19" in-game name.
You can find my friend code in my signature.

thanks a lot! ;)
just added your code to TDV19 and got 100 coins - let me know if you see my game now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom