Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 19th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sorumbas

Sorumbas accepted.
The forum has the functionality wherby individuals can be alerted if you tag them by putting a '@' immediatly in front of their username. I dont always read all the messges and only jump to where I'm tagged.

Thx retkot, i sent a Smoke Detector to your retren3

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi guys
Still trying to catch those butterflies, but it will be very hard to finish the mission.
tdv - many thanks for the fuel
To all the rest gifts are sent and thanks for yours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
1 passenger seat on its way from TDV21... (why can the passengers not just stand or use the jump seats!!! :LOL: )
Obviously you are a fan of Michael O'Leary and FR (Ryanair).:p
I was short of an Altimeter so did the only option available dropped the plane and bought a shiny new one:D

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Obviously you are a fan of Michael O'Leary and FR (Ryanair).:p
I was short of an Altimeter so did the only option available dropped the plane and bought a shiny new one:D
I hate that bloke... I will never fly Ryanair and Easy jet (sorry must_dash) - I don't want to start a full debate - just personel choice...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I hate that bloke... I will never fly Ryanair and Easy jet (sorry must_dash) - I don't want to start a full debate - just personel choice...
I agree.
I flew US once as a backpacker, never again and cannot think that any European budget carrier is acceptable to me. Down here Jetstar seem to do it better, seat allocation, more transperent fees, can get frequent flyer points, but the sole domestic competitor is simply ripping passengers off!
I found using return fares many traditional (will not call them full service due to the cutdown nature of the offerings) carriers can be just as cheap and also let me enjoy my status benefits! BA Galleries First:D

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
So i checked the "Items needed to upgrade your buildings" post on the Guides forum, but it doesn't have listed the items for the Control Tower lvl 6 Upgrade. Would anyone happen to know this info or where one might be able to find it?

tdv - Not sure if its possible, but do you still have access to your Android game with the All-Inclusive Bracelet? I could use a couple to build another hotel or two if you do. If not, no big deal.

If anyone else has the All-Inclusive Bracelet i could use them on Android (OBD All-Inclus Br) please. I'd like to build 2 more, so i could use 7 of them, not really a big deal, just trying to fill out my city.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
So i checked the "Items needed to upgrade your buildings" post on the Guides forum, but it doesn't have listed the items for the Control Tower lvl 6 Upgrade. Would anyone happen to know this info or where one might be able to find it?

tdv - Not sure if its possible, but do you still have access to your Android game with the All-Inclusive Bracelet? I could use a couple to build another hotel or two if you do. If not, no big deal.

If anyone else has the All-Inclusive Bracelet i could use them on Android (OBD All-Inclus Br) please. I'd like to build 2 more, so i could use 7 of them, not really a big deal, just trying to fill out my city.

http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Building_requirements
I usually use this as reference. Not totally accurate and complete on which flights the items drop from but it helped me a lot.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature

you need these
4 Flight Helmet
4 Flight Goggles
4 Dispatcher Console
4 Radar

BTW all inc bracelets on their way to you along with dispatcher consoles...

S

Sorumbas

you need these
4 Flight Helmet
4 Flight Goggles
4 Dispatcher Console
4 Radar

BTW all inc bracelets on their way to you along with dispatcher consoles...

Hi tdv i need 2 All inc bracelet. If u coud lend me a hand on that, i wil be very thankful. I tried to send u a request but i got wrong code. My code is amq0gud. I can still send presents today.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hi tdv i need 2 All inc bracelet. If u coud lend me a hand on that, i wil be very thankful. I tried to send u a request but i got wrong code. My code is amq0gud. I can still send presents today.
Hi Sorumbas - looks like you are playing the Amazon version of AC - which is different to the google play version - sadly we can not be neigbours....

you could try this thread - https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?forums/amazon-daily-trading-thread.21/

perhaps someone will be able to help...

S

Sorumbas

Hi Sorumbas - looks like you are playing the Amazon version of AC - which is different to the google play version - sadly we can not be neigbours....

you could try this thread - https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?forums/amazon-daily-trading-thread.21/

perhaps someone will be able to help...

I´m using the andorid version, i´m playing on my Xperia phone. Early i added retkot, Donclyde, diwata and we swapped items. Do u know if there is a limit for code use?

Thanks everyone for the gifts. I sent the following today

osc beacon to CK-Airport
spare prop to Sky Ranger
spare prop to javi
spare wire to nsari 2
fuel additives to lauren
fuel hose to nsari
fuel to FreeMan
landing lamp to snowy70
spare wire to antony1406
fuel hose to CC Rider
landing lamp to Metrohenrik
spare wire to Rob W
osc beacon to Phantom
spare prop to karthi
landing lamp to Kitty
landing lamp to InCoNvEnIeNtE
osc beacon to flip123
add radar to @Ana Cris Eusebio
nav mod to air canillas
spare prop to twisteduk

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a056155
Username
DEE12345
whose gonna be a absolute gem and send me a all inclusive bracelet that's all i need for my hotel now any help much appreciated and will send gifts in return thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom