Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 18th June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Thank you very much for all the fuel 20, tdv. If you have more time to spare, please do send more.

I have over 1 day left to finish the UFO mission. Was only able to start playing with 6 days left so I will keep sending my single fighter jet for hydraulic tools that drop less than the Some Like It Hot Collection. I keep trying but it will be a miracle to finish. Wish me luck.

Get a blue spaceship launch going - 150 fuel for that... - will try my best to send you more...but that hunger for fuel even the OPEC cannot fill :p

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Get a blue spaceship launch going - 150 fuel for that... - will try my best to send you more...but that hunger for fuel even the OPEC cannot fill :p

:ROFLMAO: I laughed out loud for real. You're the best. I wish I can launch but no PEBs.

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't lose 2 weeks on this quest or if only hydraulic tools can be gifted.....

GI said everyone have equal time but how is it equal when I only got 6 days to play while others were able to play for 17 days or more?:rolleyes:

Really special thanks tdv. Hail to the master (y) . Due to you I could assemble some Jets.Now to Area 51.

Thx everybody for the gifts

Bali Hi the optical system will be in your way ;)

Signature updated. Good Tuesday to all, and good luck with the mission :)

Sorumbas, thanks for the Optical system.

Thanks also to tdv, Blackcloud, Sky Ranger, nsari for the special deliveries.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello all
thanks for all the gifts till now
especially to :
hung for the Walkie-Talkie
Pimpa for the Monitor

i start to build the Control Tower Level 7
i need : 2 x Airline Map, 1 x Walkie-Talkie
i can send : Office chair, Parking Meter, Headset
yaron

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
bdot: ac04im6
Username
bdot *item needed*
Hi all,
Looking for items to complete my repair facility and terminal upgrade:

2x Drill Machine
1x Stamp

Please friend my bdo79S3 account if you can help.

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 already recieved today. In about 2 hrs. i'll send out the "20" again.
tdv : Many thanks to you for sendng me the Geiger's, awesome!!!!!!!!!
I don't think i'm going to finish the mission, droprate is very poor last 6 days :mad::mad: and because of that, i need to much stuff to complete my collections, DAMN!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Thank you very much for all the fuel 20, tdv. If you have more time to spare, please do send more.
I have over 1 day left to finish the UFO mission. Was only able to start playing with 6 days left so I will keep sending my single fighter jet for hydraulic tools that drop less than the Some Like It Hot Collection. I keep trying but it will be a miracle to finish. Wish me luck.

I take it that you still need more Gieger Counters from me?
@tdv perfume consignment received :love:thank you for that.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I take it that you still need more Gieger Counters from me?
@tdv perfume consignment received :love:thank you for that.

Thanks for all the geigers, BlackCloud. :) I think you can stop sending me geigers as I think I have enough as the quest is coming to an end. Not real hopeful about getting the crop field as black monolith is not dropping for me. Thank you for all your support!(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom