Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 18th June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Finally managed to get the update sorted for TDV19 - will update the gigt list once I worked out what has been added...

For people who are getting the "download was unsucessfull" error - clear the cache for the Market and downloads in the apps settings.

Bali Hi - sent an invite to Bali2 (you were right, we are not neighbour on that game) - EDIT Bali Hi (Bali2) SLC's, Robot Testers and Geiger Counts on their way
diwata - Fule20 on their way to you... (BTW I have 297 invites outstanding & no tags or PMs - What can I say!!!! :mad: )
Sorumbas - Geiger Counters on their way to you...
Blackcloud - thanks for letting me know I will sort out some Perfume no worries...

Will send out more.. sorry can not tag every one...

Hi Neighbours,

Making good progress on completing the UFO challenge on "Bali2".
Still need Geigers and complete Bali2's MCC2 Solar cell x1, Spaceship Launch Console x2, Optical System x4.

For the Cosmic Fuel Staion, I need (not urgently) Assembly Robot (thanks Happy Helen) , Spaceship Engine x2, Laser Level (thanks Sky Ranger), Robot Tester x4.

tdv, accepted TDV19 from Bali2.

To those of you who need Fuel(20), do add BALi131.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
(BTW I have 297 invites outstanding & no tags or PMs - What can I say!!!! :mad: )
Usually i have them a week or two, then deleted them :whistle:

See signature below, for Gt city 3. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avvbz4e
Username
Wport-(item i need)
Can anyone help me with the wall speakers for terminal lvl7? Still need all four of them while I have all other items allready... :confused:
S3R3G4 I saw you can send it, so i sent you a neighbour request :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello all
thanks for all the gifts till now
especially to :
s8s for the Walkie-Talkie

i start to build the Control Tower Level 7
i need : 2 x Airline Map, 2 x Walkie-Talkie , 1 xMonitor
i can send : Office chair, Parking Meter, Headset
yaron

S

Sorumbas

Finally managed to get the update sorted for TDV19 - will update the gigt list once I worked out what has been added...

For people who are getting the "download was unsucessfull" error - clear the cache for the Market and downloads in the apps settings.

Bali Hi - sent an invite to Bali2 (you were right, we are not neighbour on that game) - EDIT Bali Hi (Bali2) SLC's, Robot Testers and Geiger Counts on their way
diwata - Fule20 on their way to you... (BTW I have 297 invites outstanding & no tags or PMs - What can I say!!!! :mad: )
Sorumbas - Geiger Counters on their way to you...
Blackcloud - thanks for letting me know I will sort out some Perfume no worries...

Will send out more.. sorry can not tag every one...

Really special thanks tdv. Hail to the master (y) . Due to you I could assemble some Jets.Now to Area 51.

Thx everybody for the gifts

Bali Hi the optical system will be in your way ;)

Signature updated. Good Tuesday to all, and good luck with the mission :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1d7ep3
Username
SeanMcJey
Hey!

On today's wishlist:
  • 3x Flight Helmet
  • 1x Flight Goggles
  • 1x Dispatcher Console
And thanks to...
Doune for Flight Helmet the
vayka1 for the Flight Goggles (will return s.t. in a couple of hours)

Bali Hi: just added Bali2. Would love some fuel :)

Cheers!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Finally managed to get the update sorted for TDV19 - will update the gigt list once I worked out what has been added... Will send out more.. sorry can not tag every one...
Thanks a lot for Geiger's :happy:
No more needs for them (y)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :)

Finally i am back :D Was on a long vacation till yesterday. I tried my best to come online and return gifts daily and was partially successful at it. Thanks everyone for all the gifts (y)(y)

I also needs all the items for the 3 new buildings update that has been added in ver 1.97. (signature updated)

As for the mission i don't know whether i will complete it in time. Will try till the very last minute :cautious:

Bali Hi Thanks for all your fuel 20 (y)
tdv If possible can you please help me out with fuel 20x :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 84
Hearts: 07
Good day everybody, thanks for gifts you send to me,will send my gifts again late evening .I'm attempting finishing current quest (1 day left) and in great need of FUEL and GEIGER COUNTERS please...
"Please don't waste our gifts. Don't send items I have not requested."(c)diwata;)
Will send gifts today late evening EST Plasma Clot for everybody.
If you need something different, tell me .
Please do not send air magnetometers,send items from my signature.Don't worry I will send Plasma Clot to you if you needed it. Thanks you

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hello everyone :)

Finally i am back :D Was on a long vacation till yesterday. I tried my best to come online and return gifts daily and was partially successful at it. Thanks everyone for all the gifts (y)(y)

I also needs all the items for the 3 new buildings update that has been added in ver 1.97. (signature updated)

As for the mission i don't know whether i will complete it in time. Will try till the very last minute :cautious:

Bali Hi Thanks for all your fuel 20 (y)
tdv If possible can you please help me out with fuel 20x :)

sent you fuel20 - Do you need geiger counters as well? The 3 building upgrades (introduced in V1.99) can wait as there is no time limit... Try to get the UFO promo done

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thank you very much for all the fuel 20, tdv. If you have more time to spare, please do send more.

I have over 1 day left to finish the UFO mission. Was only able to start playing with 6 days left so I will keep sending my single fighter jet for hydraulic tools that drop less than the Some Like It Hot Collection. I keep trying but it will be a miracle to finish. Wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom