Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesdat 12th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
hello,
Thank you for the gifts!
Is someone collecting butterflies?
It seems that it is still too cold in Switzerland becuase I got only 3 so far.:(

the gifts from today:
olly 333 - catering
@pienicki- deicer
JAKEL -album
snowy70, Red Fox One shears
lkoo -beacon
Phantom ph2, sp. wire
@Maqu86- the traditional passengers

please don't send me shears, I miss only 2 chrysanthems, even if they are difficult to find in Spring, I am confindent to get them with the shears collected around.

good luck

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
tdv Thanks for the deicers. @TDVCrApple2 is all grown up and joined the family business. A gift master in his own right. While tdv was the giftmaster on Android before I came along, but I remember when TDVCrApple was born. It gives me a warm feeling inside to see how he has grown. Congratulations!

I Fly 2

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Thanks again for your gifts (all shears). I sent out my gift for today (mostly shears again). Donclyde sorry I sent you a dnd sign. I made out my list during lunch and did not see that you already got the last one. I also made a mistake, I am not sure who it was or what I sent. So if you got something that was not on you list from me I will try to correct it tomorrow.

As for the mission it seems that 8 days will not be enough to get all the butterflies. I only collected three so far.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
snowy70 No problem. The next time can you send me binoculars.
pienicki yes I can still use one more smapoo.

Can't believe I finally bought a jet and it only flew twice before I had to repair it.
Of course that means an upgrade.
&*%$#@!

And how's your day going?

DC

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hi all thanks for all the gifts received...Really appreciated (y)
I had finished this mission and got " Botanical Garden" on both my game;)

I will continue send pruning shears...Instead of shears please send me fuel and fuel hose.
Many thanks in advance for everyone helps:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv I sent another request to tdvcrapple2. Hopwfully it foes through this time
I think I found the correct account and sent you add radar... let me know if you got it.... somereason you show as level 28 - your sig says level 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom